Chapter 16 forgivness

Im back!!! Sorry for the long wait, this chapter is over 3,000 words to make up for it.

I will continue to write hopefully more frequently, so thank you for my readers who have stuck with me from the very beginning and all my new readers. I apreciate you all. Enjoy!

Love,

District Queen

Mia's POV
I mope around the house sad and unhappy. I just want to go to them and just forgive them but I think Cass will be upset with me and think Im weak for forgiving them, which I am.

I know they did wrong but I miss them so much, my chest aches. And I think part of it is my wolf, she has always been dormant because I'm an omega, but I can feel my wolf now and it's emotions. I guess all this drama with my mates have woken her up.

The doorbell rings and I rush downstairs to get it hoping it's Scar or Shane or one of their gifts, they have been leaving gifts everyday for the past two weeks. I open the door and it's just Sharon I look down dissapointed.

"When you open the door, you are supposed to greet the person," Sharon says in her usual scolding tone.

"Sorry. Hi, Sharon please come in," I stand aside, closing the door behind her. "I'll get Cass for you," I say and I turn towards the stairs.

"Wait. I actually came to talk to you." I look at her dumbly. To me? Me and Sharon are far from what you would call friends, she even goes as far as to scowl at me when she sees me.

"Well? Aren't you gonna invite me to sit down?" She gives me an expectant look and taps her foot impatiently.

"Sorry," I mumble as I lead her over to the couch to sit and I stare at her curious as to why she's here.

"Well I am not going to beat around the bush, Shane and Scar did not sleep with Mary." I look at her in shock but then in confusion but what about Mary being naked in their bed?

As if she saw the confusion on my face she explained, "I saw Mary sneak in there while they slept. I could have told them this myself and saved you both the trouble but I think y'all needed to talk this one out and work out your problems. But it seems y'all are not talking, there's a lot you haven't told them." She gives me a pointed look and I get worried what did she know?

"They are not completely innocent though. They did not sleep with Mary but they did other things." My face falls. Other things did not sound good.

"How do you know they didnt have sex with her then?" I ask. How could she possibly know about what they did that night?

"Trust me, I know." I look at her not totally believing her. How could she possibly know. She sighs heavily, "I am a bruja or what you would call a witch and I happen to have the power of intuition and it's never wrong."

I look at her dumbfounded, "But Scar and Shane-,"

"Yeah, I know they hate witches that's why I didn't tell them. They know I am not a wolf though. I have served Scar and Shane for a long time and they've never really been the same after they lost their mom but I see a whole diffrent side of them now. A side I have only seen before their mother was killed. I've realized your good for them and they're clueless when it comes to you, but the one thing they never wanted was to hurt you. I know what they did was stupid and dumb but you should go talk to them. " she says.

It hurt to think of them kissing other girls but I haven't excactly been leting them come near me lately in fear of taking things too far again. Its not fair for me to tempt them but not able to go all the way, they have needs too and they're not going to want to pleasure me all the time.