chapter 10 bruja?

Dear readers, i have listened to your opinions and have decided not to have Scar or any of them be transgender. Thank you for your votes. This chapter is also introducing the topic for my new book bruja. Enjoy!!!!

What! How can I save her.

Jason walks me back to the room. He looks at me. "I have known Scar and Shane my whole life. Eighteen years ago their mother Evelyn was murdered by witches. Their father went into deep depression after his mate was killed and he died a year later. Scar and Shane had grown a deep hatred for witches. Shane hatred was only for a couple years blaming witches helped her mourn her mother, but she got over it. But not Scar, Scar was there when her mother was killed and she unlike Shane didn't blame the specific coven of witches she blamed all witches. That's how she got her Scars when she turned 16 she went on a witch hunt.

'But Shane said she was challenged by a man who dipped his claws in silver." Did they lie?

"She was challenged but by a brujo. He had the ability to shape shift because some witches have a special abilities besides magic. He shaped into a wolf but his magic made every swipe of his claw lethal, and his magic made every wound slowly heal."

"Why do you say brujo?" I can't even pronounce it like he does.

"The witches ancestors come from mexico. Brujo and Bruja is the Spanish word for girl witch and boy witch."

"I still don't get how this relates to me helping Shane."

"The only thing that can save Shane is a bruja, it just so happens that my sister married a brujo and he can help Shane."

"But how long will it take for him to get here that could take days Shane only has hours." I start to panic what if Shane dies, I didn't know how deeply I felt for her, for both of them until I am about to lose one.

'I already called him he will be here tonight but you have to convince Scar to let him in."

Oh boy.

This is a little chapter to tell you the outcome of the votes. And to introduce my new book. The first few few chapters will be published in a week or so.