chapter 11 asking

....

I get in bed, and Jayson turns to leave, then an idea hits me.

"Jayson?" He turns to look at me. "I have an idea I just need you to do me a favor."

"Anything, name it and its yours."

"I need you to get Grace the Seamstress," I can't believe I remembered her name. "And I need you to get me out if this hospital, and most importantly I need more time."

***time skip*****

Scar's POV

I'm walking to my suite still grumbling because Jayson moved Mia out of the hospital without my consent. He sent me on a wild goose chase, it turns out that he lied and no guy wanted to challenge me and then when I got back, someone sounded the alarm that rouges were here and then me Jayson and some warriors went out to check it out.

Jayson said he saw them go west and we were chasing them for five miles till Jayson lost there scent.

When we got back I went straight to the hospital and Mia was not there and Jayson then tells me he moved her to my room. I've had enough,  Jayson was testing my patience. Now he has a broken nose. Oh well.

I open my door, "Mia are you in here, I'm back." The room lights are on but I don't see her.

"I'm in the bathroom," she says her voice shaky. I start to worry.

"You okay, need any help?" I ask walking towards the close bathroom door.

"No!" She yells, then clears her throat. "I mean no I'm fine." Okay then, I take off my sweatshirt and sit on the bed. I pick up the newspaper from the nightstand and turn to the sports page.

Mia POV

I can do this, I can do this. I reach for the door handle. No I can't do it. I step away from the door. My heart speeds up.

Come on Mia why are you acting like a wimp, I've worn a lot less. Thinking about my baggy t-shirt i used to wear in the pen. I take a deep breath and open the door.

I walk out into the room. I look down, but the quick intake of breath had me looking up again. My eyes meet pitch black ones.

Grace picked the outfit out, it was the most modest thing she had in her shop

Grace picked the outfit out, it was the most modest thing she had in her shop. I can't believe I'm openly flaunting, if only Vicky could see me now. She would frown and give me that don't even think about it look.

I look at Scar and she is is clenching and unclenching her fist in the sheets. I crawl on the bed and before I can get under the covers Scar is on top of me.

She groans," What are you doing to me." She puts her forehead on mine. She kisses me roughly, then slowly, she nibbles and sucks on my tongue, and then starts a slow, languid thrusting that has my insides clenching.

“Mia,” Scar murmurs into my ear, and then I feel her nuzzle at my neck. Oooh. My nipples harden in response, and I cling to her as she licks the tender skin of my neck, then goes to my ears and teases an earlobe with her tongue. By the time she returns to my neck a few moments later, I’m moaning with pleasure and rubbing my breasts against her chest. Her hands go to my ass, and she pulls me against her. Then she’s brushing her lips over my breast, and I cry out when she takes a nipple into her mouth. I cling to her, holding on to her as she coaxes and teases my nipple with her lips.

Her tongue drags over my sensitive nipples, until I’m panting and feeding her my breast, and over and over she nuzzles it with her mouth until I want to scream.

Her hands tug at my nightgown until my breast spill free. She kisses down the valley between my breast, she goes lower, my breath caught.

Wait! No, remember the plan Mia  "Scar?"

"Mhm," she says still traveling lower.

"I w-want t-to ask you s-something,"

"Yes?" She ask then she ripped my panties in half, I feel her hand slide down to my bare pussy, where she drags her fingers over my folds. I moan, my back arches up. What was I going to say? Who cares I just want to feel.

Wait no! I grab Scar's hair and pull her face up to mine. "Scar stop it," I say when my body just wants me to let her keep going. 

She looks at me, my exposed breast, disheveled hair, and bruised lips, her eyes turn pitch black,"Mia," she growls and pulls me against her, her bigger body pressed to mine. For a moment I panic, wondering if she’s going to just take what she wants anyways. But she only rubs her nose against mine again and then releases me.

She looks at me and her hand clenched, she quickly gets up and hands me her sweatshirt I put it on. "What is it you want to tell me."

"We need to help Shane," I say.

"Not this again, Mia. Shane is strong she will fight this off," she shakes her head.

"No we need to get her help, Jayson said he knows someone that can help."

She rolls her eyes," Who?"

"A brujo and he is already on his way and Jayson sai–," I stop talking when I see Scar shaking.

She gets up suddenly, "Jayson," she roars. She is out the door before I can follow.

Scar's POV

"Jayson!" I yell.

"Yes alpha," he bows.

"Did you bring witches to my house!" I boom. He doesn't respond which is answer enough for me all I see is red. And I attack.

I'm faintly aware of someone saying stop, but I'm too busy beating up the bastard who brought witches in my home.

How could he bring those monsters into my home after they've killed my innocent sweet mother. And put these scars on my back.

Someone grabs my arm trying to stop me and I push them off. The sound of my mates cry of pain had me turning around. What I saw broke my heart. My mate in the corner crying. I step towards with my hand out and she flinched. That flinch felt like a dagger to my heart I look down at my hands cover in my best friends blood. I look back at Mia but she already ran. Shit!

Long chapter to say sorry for the late update, I will try to update again very soon. Tell me what you think the more love you show the faster I will update.

Love,

District Queen