chapter 7 apologize

I wipe my tears don't want Mary seeing me like this she will only find something nasty to say.

I look at the door, I take a deep breath, I don't want to go in there. I could make a run for it no, no if they punished me for not listening I don't want to imagine what the punishment will be for running away.

I open the door. Mary is not here. Thank you. Carol runs up to me out of breath,"The alphas want to speak with you." That's weird I just left from there. I turn around to go back to the room hopefully they changed their minds and I don't have to apologize anymore.

"No!" Jeez what the hell, I think she popped my eardrum. "Sorry um, the alphas are this way. Come on I'll show you." She grabs my hand and leads me outside.

I breathe the air I haven't been outside since.... forever. Carol starts heading to the forest. "Why are we going there?"

"There is a field up ahead used for pack gatherings. The alphas probably wants to introduce you to the pack." I hate being in front of groups. I didn't even want to talk to the women. And why would they do this right after they told me to apologize.

····

We been walking for what feel like hours and it getting dark, I don't know what trail we're following. I can't find any sense of direction but Carol looks sure footed in this maze so I just follow her.

"Do you smell that?" I gasp that smell it smells like, "run!" I turn to grab Carol's hand.

"Please, don't leave on our account," said a husky feminine voice as a blond vampire appeared out of nowhere to stand in front of us. "We only just got here."

Her words barely registered before I felt a slight disturbance in the air and four more vampires stepped out from the trees to surround us.

Scars POV

"I think you were too hard on her. She needs to show no mercy to those women to show she is a strong luna and can stand by our side not cower." I speak up for Mia now that Shane and I were alone.

"I wasn't hard on her she shouldn't have fought her in front of all those women. She is their Luna and must maintain her dignity and instead she behaved like a child throwing a fit. I would have done nothing but scold her if she didn't say no to me. Do you know how much I hate that word?"

"I know, but did you see her wet cunt it seems she enjoyed the spanking. Her face at the end was so innocent she probably never felt arousal before." Images of her red ass and wet pussy flood my vision.

"How old is she?" Shane ask the question that was on my mind last night. She is malnourished and small but she's gotta be eighteen because of the bond.

"I dont-," loud knocks interrupt our conversation.

"Come in" Jason our beta walks in.

"Twenty-four hostiles coming from west perimeter. We already started evacuating the women, children, the sick, the old, and the townsfolk in that side."

"Have you seen Mia?" Shane asks him. This was the first thought on my mind as well. I want our mate locked in our room in case anybody slips through. Never.

"No, I would have smelt your scent on her and brought her to you alpha." Jason says head down.

"Find her. Have every single warrior looking for her immediately." I want her safe hopefully she is still in the room with Mary apologizing. But why wouldn't have Jason scented her. I get this sinking feeling in my gut.

"But what about the hostiles?" Jason asks urgently thinking about the pack when our mind is scattered on our mates.

"I fucking said-," I grab Shane's shoulder to calm her.

"Have the trainees fight them twenty four hostiles, easy. You know we have to blood them early. Send every trainee from 14 to 18 to go fight. Send four warriors so it won't be too messy. Find Mia now and bring her here we will go search the woods for more hostiles link is as soon as you find her." Shane starts to get in alpha mode.

"Yes alpha," Jason leaves with that and walks quickly to do our bidding.