chapter 8 vampire

Mia POV

Shit! There is no way to get out of this.

"I brought her just like you asked." I jerk my head towards Carol. Ho–how could she betray me. We weren't friends but vampires are sworn enemies of werewolves. And I thought we had gotten off well at the meeting.

"Do you really think we would give you what you wanted?" The blonde vampire said taking a step forward.

Her jaw fell and took a step backwards,"You said a trade she is yours without a scratch just like you asked." She stated only to move another step backwards, toward the woods. "You promised me her for Simon." That rotten little traitorous piece of shit! She was planning this all along, and who the fuck is Simon?

"You should know we don't make deals to scum like you, Ray, Brian take care of her for me." The vampire in the middle said. He was pale and his eyes red.

"Nooo!" Is all Carol gets out before they appeared beside her. I tore my horrified eyes away, but I could not block out the screams. They seemed to go on forever before ending in a sickening gurgle that turned my legs to jelly and made my stomach revolt. I think I'm going to be sick.

"Your out numbered and I'm a lot older than you, pup. So come with us quietly and you will not be harmed." Why do they want me. My alpha can't have done something like this he despises vampires with a passion.

Ray and Brian grab my arms in a bruising grip. I whimper. Then I hear a howl.

"Wolves, Ray, Brian, take care of it for me." Wolves! If I scream they will know where I am. Maybe they will pack link Scar or Shane. Brian and Ray stop to face the wolves now there are only three vamps with me. But now Blondie and the vamp holding me are running the wolves already have to deal with the Ray and Brian they will never get to me in time.

I see a car far ahead, I know if I get in that car I will not live to see tomorrow. I scream it comes out louder than I expected.

Blondie turns around and slaps me so hard across the face my head jerks back and the taste of metallic fills my mouth.

"Shut up. Desmond cover her mouth, and make sure its sealed. Can't have you calling to your wolfie friends." She gets in the passenger seat. Damon tries to open the car door and push me in it while holding my mouth shut. Its too much and he let's my mouth slip. I bite the hand of the Desmond and pull trying to rip the skin. He screams and let's me go. I try to run but he yanks me back by my hair.

"Bitch," he punches me so hard that dark spots cloud my vision. I stagger and trip and fall on my backside. Desmond gets on top of me. He raises his hand to strike again, I close my eyes.

Suddenly the weight of the man on top of me lifted and I open my eyes. A huge black wolf was was ripping Desmond to shreds. I hear his agonizing screams but I don't feel bad for him.

The big black wolf gives his body one last shake before dropping the body and coming to me. I scramble backwards. The wolf whimpers and puts his paws on his head.

He looks friendly enough, I slowly reach out my hand.

*bang*

The wolf whimpers and and falls and lets out an agonizing howl. I turn to look at the blonde vampire I forgot about. I look at her face right as she raises her gun again pointing it at me and shoots.

Scalding, hot, white, pain, shoots through my body but mainly in my shoulder. I look down at my shoulder a red dot quickly spreading. I look at the vampire she shoots again i don't feel pain just the impact. My vision is blurring my eyelids becoming heavy. If I die at least I get to see her smile disappear as another big black wolf attacks her. I see her head get bitten off and thrown near me.

The blonde's head rolls facing me I see lifeless eyes that is sure to haunt my dreams.

Comment! Vote! Share! that's just a little bit of something so you know I'm still here, thank @Tea1257 for the update.

-District Queen