chapter 15 mistakes

So sorry for the wait extra long chap just for you.

Shane's POV

Mia has been avoiding us for two days, she won't let us kiss or touch her. I'm trying to figure out what happened between our wonderful picnic and when we came home. My wolf is agitated putting me in a foul mood.

There's a knock at the door. "What!" Scar snapped, guess she's not in the mood either.

Jason our beta comes in, "Hey, Garret is having his bachelor party tonight you should come it will be fun."

"Where is it?"

"Its down in the rec room." I don't even know Garret but I know he is one of our pack doctors. At least the bachelor party will give me an excuse to get drunk." And trust me it takes a lot to get drunk.

Mia's POV

"After the mall we should stay at my house," says Cassidy Shane and Scar's little sister. I didn't even know they had a little sister. Well half sister they have the same dad not mom.

"Like sleep over?" Why would anyone sleep over someone's house? Don't people have their own? I dont understand.

"Yes, or will you miss sleeping with your mates?" Margaret interrupts from the back. They all giggle.

"I-I never," I put my head down blushing.

"Don't be modest we all know you've slept with them. Where is your mark?" asks Julie.

"Th-they have not marked me yet." I say grateful they haven't Vicky told me when they bite you it is painful.

"What!? They haven't marked you?" Cassidy asks, I shake my head. "They are alphas, they would have marked you after the second day."

"They have been gentle and patient." I say and blush again thinking of all the 'kind' things they did to me.

"My sisters gentle and patient. I do not believe you," Cassidy says with disbelief in her voice.

"But you have slept with them, right? Does it feel better or too much since it two of them," asks Julie. Her questions make me uncomfortable, she's been askin questions like that all night.

I blush furiously. They all laugh at my reaction "Leave her alone now, we are almost there." Margaret says. Knowing we are almost there makes me feel uncomfortable. I tug at my top again wishing it was longer, it showed my whole stomach and my skirt fit me like second skin.

Margaret hits my hand, "stop tugging at my master piece." She made me another outfit, which I told her I didn't need.

The car stops and the girls all jump out and more of the women got out the other two cars. I look at the big building in awe.

Shane's POV

On my third bottle of whiskey and I'm only slightly drunk. Damn my wolf metabolism but hopefully after my fourth bottle I will be drunk. I look around for Scar but I don't see her.

I spot Mary at the bar she smiles at me and walks forward, I look down at the highly revealing dress she's wearing that didn't leave much to the imagination. She slides her hands over my stomach, at least someone is giving me attention, I take another sip of my drink.
•••••time skip•••••

Mary was on my lap with her tongue down my throat. Scar with another girl, somewhere near by.

Somebody tapped my shoulder I growled and I turned around.

"I'm leaving, my babygirl had nightmares so I'm going to pick her up from Cas's house and head home," Jason said. I nodded my head at him, and he turns to leave looking back at me and shakes his head, but didn't say anything. Smart choice.