episode 3

Shrithika came home by walk and gave prasadam to her dad who is laying down in mat ...

Which temple are u went??

Ganapathy colony ....perumal temple..she said...

Go go soon ....prepare me lunch..

Appa no rice ...have to get it from ration..

He immediately shouted like anything and took a bag and went to ration...

.......
OK let me sit sometime and watch t.v
She switch on portable television and start watching it....

A advertising for jewellery showroom came suddenly ,in that she saw mithun giving pose for that advertising...

Oooh no...is he owner of the showroom ??? Unbelievable... This much rich guy ah...wow....she admired on him....

Let me follow him hereafter...not because of loving him...to ask a job for me..will he give me job??

Let's see tomorrow I go and ask him...let me clear the mat and broom the home now, dad will come now and he ll shout for this too....she switched off t.v and went to boil the water to keep rice in it.... The mean while she prepared sambhar..appalam for lunch....

.....while sauting the sambhar she went to her imagination world...
He said I'm beautiful ,am I that much beauty..??
I am with brown skin tone with only 100 rs saree ..and only glass bangles... A red bindhi...that's it am I beauty????
May be to his eyes I might be ...but I'm not match for him as he said because his status can't reach if I keep ladder also...
.hahahaha she laughed loudly now...

The next day.......

She dressed up neatly with half saree the same green glass bangles and free hair with black slide pins and a bindhi....she actually not so gorgeous but look little bit okay....
...OK anyhow I'm just gng for asking job...so this much is enough...she said herself in front of mirror gave her look on it from top to bottom and took her school certificate and went to meet him....

At the entrance ,security asked " heyyy wat do u want here????

Hmmm I wanna to meet ur boss??

U can't meet him u may go now...

Pls pls do me favour I wanna to ask him regarding job...so only I came here....

No no way ...

All these things mithun watched from mirror door and pressed ring bell to security and ask her to come inside...
....
She came inside nervously...

Pls sit down my darling ,he said

She smirked and said ...look I came here to ask u a job for me...

U look beautiful ...he said and turned towards laptop for sending a mail

....me beautiful... Why again u saying it...

He turned towards her and said "if we fix a person in mind ,they are the topmost beautiful in the world..that's called love..." OK tel me wat can I do for u...

Job???

Haaa I have enough employees in my showroom... Soooooo

Soo??

Are u ready to work as "care taker" of my mom...?? I ll pay u 10,000 per month...

Hmmm I'm ready ..I inform my parents and come tomorrow.... OK I move now..

By the way still u did not reply me regarding ...my proposal...

Mmmm ...actually love is not suitable for poor women...so don't compell me please .

Who said u are poor?? If u become my wife ....u are richer...he said softly and took a card ....its nothing but visiting card
This is my address....he said

She smiled ....and said "I did not expected this proposal in my life..."

Hahaha he laughed and went near her little bit and gave a lovely look and said" be sure that u are taking care of ur mother in law from tomorrow onwards"....

She nodded ..gave a shy look and walked out from the cabin...

Continues
Hi readers of this story.....I'm mentioning it like episodes to make it clear about each scene