episode 6

She went to temple and standing near sannadhi

She went to temple and standing near sannadhi...when she opened the eyes after praying ,she saw mithun standing to the opposite side ....when swamiji came with aarati fire ,she touched it and took forward towards her eyes...and immediately.. When aarati fire shown to opposite side mithun touched the hot fire by sighting her......camphor fire made him hurt....

Auuug...he screamed out ...

She laughed at him by closing her mouth with her palm...

Once she sit under neem tree....he came close and sat next to her...

How do u know I ll be here??? She asked

.....its very simple my angel always be at temple...he smiled..

She too smiled ....I wanna to tel u one thing..

What ?? Common

Mmmm actually I did not expect that ,I ll meet u in my life and I did not expected ur proposal....but my heart says accept ur proposal ...but my mind not allowing me...

Do u believe me?? He asked with raised eyebrows..

How ll I believe ??? Just within few days??? Prove urself

I don't need to prove myself...if I say u one thing u ll agree with it..

Mmmm?? Common she said by shrinking her eyebrows..

Actually I falled in love with most unexpected person ,that is you...
You know that day I crossed u in car na that time actually u know where I was going???
To meet my fiance "diya" who was fixed for me by my mom...she is daughter of no.1 business man . she has crores and crores of property in her name...u know she is pretty too...and modern too...

That day when I saw u....I fall in love with u at first sight..actually I betrayed diya just because of u....

I dono how to explain my love feel...but I'm sure ur mine...now just tell me ll u accept my proposal??

.........I wanna to be alone with u for few minutes ll u take me . because this is temple...so...   She said.

Hmm let's go come...

They both went into car...he start drive within few distance she said stop the car...

He stopped it.....

She suddenly hugged him tightly in car itself and started crying....pulled his shirt close to her ...in emotion...he could not able to convince her but finally he asked...
Why are u crying like this like a child....

She said"I love u"....

What???

Again she said "I love u..."

He is too happy to hear that three letter word but.....reason for crying...???

She said" I thought u ll betray me in the name of love because you are rich enough Im poor ...so I was hesitated to accept ur proposal....she wiped tears and asked "what about diya how u ll convince her??

He smiled and said" already convinced her...and also she is not like u homely girl to cry like this...she would have thrown me from her heart that minute itself....all girls are not like you ...my dear.."

She smiled and layed in his shoulder...

................

Continues..

Please encourage me with your votes. And improve my writing skill by giving your suggestion about story. I know that I'm not like perfect author but somehow as beginning writer.
I tried myself. My English is just a normal one which makes everyone understand... So please support me .your one vote makes me happy.