episode 7

Mithun waked up in the morning and had bath and went near dining table had his break fast....shrithika came as usual as care taker....
....his mobile rang up...who is this its new no???he surprised and attend the call...
Hello I'm diya...

Yesss tel me what do u want??

I wanna to speak with u ...have to meet u .will u ???

Tel me where I have to come??

Ramraj park at kamlesh avenue...

OK I ll b there 15 min..

He immediately rushed to park without even saying to shrithika...
but guessed with his face reaction but she can't guess what the actual matter...

At park:

Diya: mithun ...I can't forget u till now...how come u left me just like that...she said emotionally

Mithun: that day I explained u ,everything right...I thought now u would have forget me but??

Diya: see I might be educated and modern but I'm not a shit girl to forget jus like that ..what u think of me??.

Mithun: right....u can't forget Me ...so u love me still ?

Diya: yaaa darling ....she went close to him and hold his hand and said...

Mithun: OK....tomorrow u come my home and prove it. Just be as care taker of my mom for one whole day...I accept u

Diya: ??? What ...hey ur mom is patient how come I?? Let me arrange a midwife...

Mithun: nope...u come tomorrow and prove ur love on me....if u love me...u have to do it....

OK let me come and try she said and went off...

Mithun returned home....shrithika asked what was the matter ...he said"tomorrow u don't come here"...
....
She dropped tears and went...she thought he neglecting her for some reason.