episode 24

"Riya fastly arranged everything in dining table and called her papa and mithun to the table...and starting serve them...

Mithun is very uncomfortable to be a stranger to this home and he hesita ted to have dinner ...and that too much uncomfortable because riya serving him...
Sukhil gently smiled at mithun and started conversing about diya's wedding plan...

" Mr sukhil ...why u are saying this to me???

Because I like to have u as my son in law..haha wat do u say...

Sorry....sir actually I'm married I have girl baby too...

Ohhhh I'm sorry....I'm sorry misunderstood u as a bachelor OK no problem... Forget it...

Hmmm I nodded my head and continue eating...till I getup from table riya looking at me ,I dono why?? But her deep look making me uneasy..

Once I came near to wash basin she gave me towel and said"sorry if any uncomfortable made by me and papa.." Let we both be as friends...okay??.

Yes of course...being as your friend is okay but what do u know abt me miss.riya??

Hahaha... The word hi is enough to start friendship okay...am I going to marry u .??..to know about u fully??it doesn't need...

I'm surprised much on her by seeing her positive approach like this...we both shared our mobile no's and we start our friendship by giving smiling at each other..

I went back to my room and had a deep sleep,meanwhile shrithika were calling calling calling..he not picked up...
The next morning he saw 28 missed calls...
Shocked to see it and pressed call button..she did not picked it up..
I dono wat were happened ,she ll not give this much missed call until its emergency...
Please shrithika.. Pick up the call I tell to myself...

Shrithika please tell me wat happen ?? I texted her ...I dono whether she ll reply...

Will she reply me????