episode 26

Riya POV:
"Mithun become my friend in these days... Yes he yet stay few days to complete the work ,so my friendship with him will be continue this few days.

For the first time me and mithun conversing in phone..first I just called him to discuss about pattern of jewellery later we both continue talking about each other...I was so pity on hearing his story regarding his love, his mom and about surprise to hear about diya who is resemblance of me
Actually how come we both are resemblance to each other, is there any relationship between me and her..of course I born and brought up here ...then how come...??

Am I adopted girl? Is that anything like that?? No no . .nothing it would be...I don't want to ask my parents about it ,whatever it is Mr.sukhil and Mrs sukhil is my parents, I love to be their daughter

I just wanna to meet mithun privately somewhere...because conversing in phone doesn't have sufficient to speak everything... So we both decided to have lunch outside..

At restaurant:
Riya: Mr.mithun what do u like to have??
Mi: hmm anything... Which u order
Riya: common tell ur favorite dish??
Mi: hahaha OK let me see menu card...OK I shall eat dhal makni and roti..
Riya: oh its my favorite too..let me order it
Mi : hmmm OK....anyway I have to leave Mumbai within two days..so again that sambhar ,idly same dishes so boring..

Don't worry daily I parcel you...I said him and he smiled..we both chatting each other like this...ate nicely... And again was speaking about diya..when he shown her picture its unbelievable... Super resemblance like me....
It made me so eager to know relationship between me and her...so I decided that wanna to meet diya's parent...I promise mithun that I accompany with mithun this time and he promise me to help regarding meeting diya parents....hope I ll get some information ,which I dono so far....
Its little problematic because where shall I stay?? But mithun said me to stay in his home...
OK let's see....

Actually mithun living in a temple city (kancheepuram) but diya's home town is in chennai...so hope it ll be like a tour for me..hahaha....
But before that I want to introduce myself with Mrs mithun but he said it should be surprise for her,if I suddenly go ,

I want to pack my things today itself ...anyhow one week I ll stay with them...
Mithun booked flight ticket for both of us...first experience of travel with a men...hahaha..

Let me inform to my papa first, he won't scold me.but as a daughter want to ask permission right??

(Keep reading)