episode 15

The next morning after first night.

Shrithika waked up quickly as she took bath and prepared tea for him ,the meanwhile she flushed water in the entrance and drawn rangoli with flower design...
And waked up her mother in law and gave her bath and breakfast.

Good morning ......

Gudmrg darling he replied

Have ur tea....

Hmm with pleasure,
He waked up,sipped tea and gave her kiss on forehead ...and immediately rushed to take shower as he have to go for showroom soon...today the new design patterns is arriving ...and he have to give quotations for it...

He presented her wife a android phone and said " just make me call in this if u want to contact me at anytime "

She smiled and took it with her and hugged her husband and said "thank you "...

He released her and gave her pinch on cheeks and started his car ...
While he reached near a gift shop,he thought of buying a gift for diya because her birthday falls on tomorrow so he went and bought a gift ....

No one can give such a nice gift ,because its all belongs to accessories which she use matchingly for her modern dress...

He packed with wrapper and written happy birthday in it...and reached the office.....
Once he came back from office ,he stopped the car ,near a textile and bought a beautiful silk saree for his wife shrithika...

Reached home...

He shown the silk saree in front of her...
Wow....I love it...shrithika said excited and immediately she wore and stood in front of him....

She looks like a angel....he went near her cupped her ear and whispered" I love u"...

She smiled and said"I too love u...."
Always my dear hubby...

When mithun went to take bath ,shrithika found out another gift pack , she cannot understand that for whom he bought it ...
She questioned him once he came from shower....

"Hey darling its a birthday gift for my friend.."
Ohh that's fine...

Y don't u ask about my friend??

Why should I ask?? U may have friends outside.. Its not compulsion that you have to intro everyone to me...let it be..

Mithun realised that...she believes him that much...

Trust is the important thing in married life that she proving it...

Even more and more I love her .....yes...no one can get such a nice life partner