episode 10

He attend the call ...tel me sir ..

Yes mithun there??

Yep I'm mithun tel me sir...

..I'm diya dad....here and I like to invite u for a get together party which is conducted at my home for my business friends...so as a business man u have to participate sure....its not related regarding u and diya about so....come sure tomorrow...

OK sir ..I come sure....

......

Next day morning.... He freshedup neatly and started to diya's house...because the getogether party starts from 11.am so .....its like lunch party....
Shrithika came to mithun home as usual ...she asked where r u gng??

He said its get together party at diya house...

Her face changed into...

He consoled her and asked " do u believe me??

She said sure I believe u...

He clutched her cheeks and said" then don't worry ...I ll come back as ur man....." And also I ll take u to movie at 6 0 clk get ready....

For the first time ....we both going out as lovers....

Hahaha she smiled at him...

He too smiled at her....

.....

At diya house.....

Everyone welcomed mithun there and gave him snacks and cool drinks etc to welcome...
All the business ppl discuss about new design arrival for bridal jewellery etc....
Mithun gave little suggestions and also had a talk about future plans.

Lunch ready ...diya mom said with smile...
All the ppl including mithun went near dining table.

All varieties of north Indian and south Indian dishes were served to them...

Mithun ate with 100 % satisfaction... Because he like home preparation rather than hotel preparation...

Most of his lunch ll be from hotel because no one is there for him to prepare....

Once lunch party has finished...all other ppl were started about talking childhood days ...but mithun was silent watching all those things...because all other pppl are middle age people....

So he maintained silence...

Diya sighting him...and he called mithun to show her home fully ...

Mithun was not interested but though its her home ,he can't show angry on her...so he went near her...she hold his hand started showing her home...

....at upstairs ...diya have separate room..when they enter into room..he surprised to see ...

Because its filled with mithun pictures...

Hey what is this??

Its all because of love on u...

He sat on the bed ...in confusion.... Is she loves me that much ???

He had little bit gare ...

Ohhhh god ....is this true love??

He raised questions himself...

She sat near him...and pressed his shoulder and said"its not compulsion to accept me.." If u don't like me ...leave it ...let we both ll be friends..but one thing I love u ...and I love u in corner of my heart...

And one more thing that day I came home to take care ur mom...but u know ...though I born and brought up as rich. .I'm not have practice regarding taking care a patient...because here I have lots of ppl to take care me...

For myself itself...I need someone then how come I take care ur mom...just think it...but u avoided me...that's OK..

May be I'm modern but....I'm sure about love etc...only one thing I wanna say...if I live one day,I wanna to live with u...at least one day I want to be ur wife...

Pls ll u???

What???

Yes.......at least for my satisfaction pls...

She went and locked the door...

Gave a romantic look on him ...he hesitated to face it...but when she come near...he can't control ...he just gave a kiss on her lip

Everything is yet to happen in bed...but at last minute his mind not accepted for it...he get up from bed and asked her to adjust her dress...

She asked annoying.. "Hey why !??

Ooh no I can't imagine these things...with u...

Why??

Because I fall in love with shrithika my only girl in life...

Ohhhh....so that's the reason u rejected me...

Yep ...that's the only reason...

So.....???

Forget me and this incident in ur life...that ll be gud for u and me...allow me to live with her...

She dropped tears like falls and said" I sacrifice my love because of u...but I won't marry anyone in my life"
And sorry for everything....

He patted her head and said"actually I wanna to ask sorry with u...forgive me....but don't leave ur future like this ..get marry soon with someone ...whom loves u so much in the world..all the best for u...

When he suppose to go out from room..she ran and hugged him at back side....and cried ..he pulled her to the front and wiped her tears and said"once again sorry for everything pls control urself...let me move now .."
Bye he said softly..

Is it goodbye ?? She asked..

No...its only bye...he smiled and said

She said " bye"
Then asked what is the name for our relationship??

Dono...but I don't like to refer this relationship in the name of friends...

Because we lost purity of friendship ..

....
She bent her head down and said" whatever it might be ....we have to be forever...but I won't disturb ur life here then...let me cancel our engagement plan...

I ll convince my dad and mom...u go happily...

........

Keep reading...