episode 21

Mithun POV:
Today I'm going to welcome my wife and my new born baby yes now my baby is 6months old ...
I arranged a dinner at star hotel for my shrithika , so I'm getting ready now. Its 5 o clock since I'm waiting in my living room..
Suddenly my mom calling me from her room..I rushed to her room..
I can see my mom slowly moving her leg trying to walk... Yes yes I'm so happy for it. My mom dropping tears in happiness...
I just hold my mom ,she tried to walk and came to living room. Its amazing moment...
"My mom taught me to walk,now I'm support my mom to walk..."
My mom is like my daughter now...yes  she holding my hands to walk now...

Shrithika surprised to see that she is welcomed by her mother in law...
When shrithika entered in..my mom gave her kiss on forehead and said"its all because of u my dear,not because of medicine.. "
I'm going to carry my grand child soon In my hand but still my left hand not support for it because of paralysis soon it too ll recover I think..."

Wow the whole family is happy now...all went to dinner at star hotel...had it favourite food...came back home...with pleasure

In the bedroom:
Shrithika : darling will u turn that side....
Mithun: why wat happen
Shrithika: I have to feed milk for baby..
Mithun: hahaha still u feel shy in front of me..
Shrithika: cheee....don't tease me pls...I'm always shy only ,what to do...
Mithun: hahaha making u shy is my only duty...
Shrithika :oyeee...

Once after this conversation we went to sleep, suddenly in my dream I got diya...like she is crying in front of me..oh god...what is this???
I just took my phone and rang her but I could not reach her number...actually so far I did not get any call or message from her , what is the reason?? Wat happen to her...

I waked up morning ,after all stuffs I just went to diya's house ...its door locked ,I could not see any people there. I rang to her father...he did not picked up phone. Ohh no...its anything wrong happen?? Is she alive or not. For past 6 months no information about her, I too were busy with my commitments... So shit...I would have keep touch with her..
Now where can I find information about her?? I still remember doctor said she alive for two months but now many months passed ...what happen for her,as I prayed to god ,is she alive?? If she still alive I'm so thank able to god...
May be if she alive ,she might contacted me right? Or is her parents took her to their hometown ..
Is she went abroad for getting treatment??
Everything like a question its running into my mind...

Days passed ...
Still I could not find answer for my question.. Whatever might happened ,why I'm eager to know it, I dono...I think the days were I could not see her ,increase affection on her....

Yesss....I still want to see her...
In fact wanna to hug her..

With all these frustration ,I took a cigrattee and start smoking, when I suppose to dust the ash on ash tray I remember the words said by diya..
"I thrown my cigratte now,"

Diya is not here but her words ,her face, her love on me ,I still able to remember...

Shrithika POV:
Actually I know the truth about diya ,that she is no more now..but how come I say this to my hubby..he cannot tolerate it...
He is very sensitive person ,if I say this ,he will become so depressed let me hide this...
But if he comes to know by himself let him know it ...

"Ennanga....(my hubby) .....innaiku neenga office polaya???(have u not went office today??)

Illa..(no)

Oohhh yen( why)

Pidikala.....( I don't like)

Enaku purila,(I don't understand)

Heyyyy konjam thaniya vidu ( leave me alone,)

So I just ...left him alone and went to kitchen to wash the dishes... I know the reason for his angry but I could not able to tolerate it, I did not seen so far my hubby getting angry on me...

I'm washing vessels....by thinking of him ..
Suddenly I hear my baby is crying so I went near my baby...before I carry my baby ,my hubby came and took in his hand and started singing lalabai for baby ..my baby slept off..he came gently and put on the bed...

Mean time I was sighting him , he saw me but not reacted anything so again I continued my work at kitchen...
Few minutes later
He came and hugged me at back..I can hear that he is saying" sorry" in husky voice....
I turned towards him and looked his eyes..
He just kiss my nose ...both of our nose hit each others nose and now I can feel his breathe very well ...
Hahaha that's my hubby....he can't show me anger for long lasting ...I knew it...
In fact I love him like anything....