episode 4

With the help of visiting card ,she searching for address...she almost near to the place..but can't find out...she asked a laundry man..he shown the house ...she walked fast to reach it...
Ambika illam ...is that the place...actually it looks like a palace ,not like a home.....
Security asked her...
Where are u from ?? Wats ur name..

I'm shrithika....

Ohhhh OK mam u go ,u go mam he said by folding his hand and bent the head...

Shrithika doesn't understood ..y he behaved like that... She went inside and called...
Sir...mithun sir....I'm shrithika here..

He came from balcony ...get down from steps by showing his hand...

Come shrithika ....let me intro my mom she is in ground floor second room...

Entered the room...his mom laying in bed ..she is paralysis patient ...come my dear ,she said in low voice...shrithika went near her....mithun introduce her as shrithika...she shown her hand like blessing her..

Look shrithika ...make my mom to bath daily ...and feed her breakfast, lunch ..etc...clean the room...give her little exercises... This is ur routine...okay...
.....she nodded her head...

He gave advance of rs 10,000 ...

For the first time ...I'm seeing this much she said emotionally..

He convinced her and said"take this to ur home give to ur mom..she ll be happy..."

And immediately she started her routine....she gave exercises to his mom ..gave a press to legs and hands which makes her feel better...

Mithun watching all her service...he felt happy that.... She ll be good to this family if marry her.....
What a responsible girl she is.....she might be completed only a schooling but ...she behave like a well educated...her mannerism everything...

Once she came out from room...he pulled her hands and make her to stand close to her...she suddenly shock wat actually going to do ?? But nothing much ...he just patted her head and said..."I never wanna to miss u in my life"...
...she dono wat to reply...
She gave a eye to eye contact for a while and moved from the place...

.........

Continues...