episode 18.

Mithun POV
Its seventh month of my wife pregnancy....
mom planned to do seemantham...so I have lot of plan to work out for it...I booked a star hotel and a famous chef to cook varaities of rice and all delicious sweets just to make it so grand because everyone of my relatives ,friends will come ...

I also planned to invite diya for this occasion , seemanda going to be held on coming Monday....

Monday:
All of my relatives and friends arrived including diya....now nelangu formal is going to happen ,all ladies blessed her ...including diya came near there and blessed my wife...
My wife did not react anything abnormal ...in fact she welcomed diya as her own friend...
Its time for the function to be end up.
..once after seemandam has get over ,we suppose to send her to her mom house since its first delivery ,I arranged all facility in her mom house,so that my wife feel comfortable at her home....

"She bearing my child ...yes my prince or princess" both mom and child must be so comfortable.....
I returned back from my function hall..now my room is empty without her. ..
I feel uncomfortable without her, I just wanna to be with her but how come I leave my mom who is patient here ...?? I thought of calling my shrithika...she picked up the call...and said"my dear hubby ....I cant feel comfort without you....I feel happy if u be with me....will you???

Ohhh no..i m help less here ,I just cant leave my mom and come with u ....so pls adjust there without me....now you too need your mom's help....
Eat well ,sleep well take care .....

When I cut the call ,I got another call from diya...
" mithun ...wat u doing??

Haaan I'm laying here....tell me diya

I actually want to go shopping ,do u help me???

What?? See I'm not in a mood to come with u ...pls you go alone or find help from someone.......

She is silent here....and cut the call immediately....

Its time of evening ...so he just went to kitchen and prepared tea for him and his mom ....

In the absence of shrithika ,he arranged a nurse for his mom, but his mom doesn't feel happy ....without shrithika at home both me and mom...

I just sipping tea by standing in balcony ...I again got call from diya
I picked it up and answered

" mithun mithun ....pls come I feel severe headache ....take me hospital.... I can't bear my pain..I slipped the tea cup and rushed to her home...

She was laying In sofa ....by pressing her head ...I took her to the hospital immediately....
I was waiting outside, once the doctor finished checkup ...I went to doctor room and asked about it..her tumour is ruptured...hope I can't help anymore its time for her to dead....dono how many days or how many weeks....

For the first time I cried for diya ,that much ..I very well know that I can't save her but....how come I control myself....

Even diya know about her disease very well ,she knows that she counting her days ....but how come she can be casual??? Even her parents at their home town....don't they care about their daughter in this condition?? Did their business and private life is important for them....

Whatever it is..I'm here for diya in these days ...sure I do whatever her desire except giving me to her...

While I drive my car....diya seated in the front seat and she is maintain silence as if sitting with stranger...

Diya......

Hmmm tell me mithun..

Shall we go shopping???

Yes....ll go ,actually I have to go...

So we both went to city centre shopping mall....we both joined hands and stepped in exclator...in the top floor she rushed to purchase something......
I was going behind her eagerly to see what she were purchasing ....
She took a "ash tray" ...I was confused why she took it....

"Diya.... Y u purchased this??
Mithun....I know you are a smoker...whenever u use this ash tray u might remember me ....its like u making your health as " ash"...

See mithun u have to live many more years ...god doesn't given me opportunity to live many more years ...
So...
I dropped tears before she finish the sentence...

She wiped my tears with her hand and said " I know just for making me happy u playing your role with me..." But I know u ll be happy if only u have shrithika with you.....

Before she could finish the words she started crying like a child....

I could not able to console her...but some how she consoled herself and finally asked her....

"You still love me diya???

Hmmm......but I know its not fair to love Mr.mithun who is married..

Okay....what u want from me just tell

Don't slap me for saying this..." I just wanna a tight hug from u ....will u??

I hesitated but finally I gave her hug...she hugged tightly myself and started crying like anything ,my shirt collars becoming wet ....

I miss u mithun
I miss u mithun she repeated this....again and again...

Now I did not console her because let her cry ,let her burden comes down...
Actually I did not expect this much love from diya....I thought she ll ignore me as soon as I say no for her but see the fate....she still love me like anything....

May be if I did not met shrithika in my life, I would have married diya..but though if I married diya...I might missed her in my life...because god going to take her to heaven so soon...

I would have become mad if this has happen if married diya....thatsy that is the reason god given me shrithika in my life...??? I dono to understand but I pray for diya now not to die...

Let's see what happens in next episode...