episode 19.

Shrithika POV:
My delivery date is nearing...I'm so nervous ....I could not able to bear my pain I think so, but everything ll be quite alright if my hubby hold my hands ...yes its going to be a wonderful moment ,I'm going to become a mom within few days hope so....
In corner of my heart I still fear whether I can give healthy baby or not but hope for good .

Now days I'm feeling stress ful ,as usual let me go for temple . I took pooja set and started walking slowly it took half an hour to reach by walk but usually it takes 15 min to walk
When I put my hands together to pray I can feel my labour cramps ...but its a light cramps ....not heavy. So still I'm praying ...
My wish is mithun and my child to live many more years with me.
When I come out from temple ,I can feel heavy labor pain...I suppose to fell down in the mean time I can feel someone's arms around me....they holding me, when I opened my eyes widely I can see...its nothing but "diya" she took me in her car and started to hospital.....
She even scold me for coming alone in this time delivery time, I can feel a care of a sister from her words...
....finally she stopped near "mercy maternity hospital" and rushed immediately to bring stretcher for me ..all the medical staffs come and took me ,made me to lay in stretcher....I hold diyas hand till I enter into labor ward....

Mean time diya gave message to mithun...he came immediately there to the hospital... By the way diya brought all necessary things which a patient need .
Till my baby comes out from my womb I was screaming like anything ..even mithun and diya can realise my pain from outside ...
At last a girl baby has born ..haaaa now my pain converted into pleasure while seeing my baby face...
Diya at last saw myself and baby and went off...my hubby came near me and gave a gentle kiss on my forehead and started smiling at baby ...he feel very happy as if angel comes down and smiling at him...

He said " from this minute onwards I'll be responsible father for my princess"
After two days they discharge me finally I went to my mom home again because till my baby becomes 5 month....
Mithun went to his home back but daily he used to come and see me.

....days passed...

I just felt of saying thanks to diya just because she took care of me during admitted in hospital.. Like a own sibling..
Even the word thanks is not enough to say her... But I can say thanks alone what else I give for her right now...so I took my baby in my hand and hired a auto and went to diya's house...
Even mithun does not know that I'm going to her home...
Once I opened the gate and entered into her home where door is opened ..so I just called her name diya diya are u there?? I could not get any vioce from her...so I stepped into her room at upstairs...
Awwwwu .....I shocked to see that she is dead...its merely suicide....I just saw a letter ..nearby and start read...
Its written as
"I am unable to bear my pain of headache due to tumour ,any how my days are countable but I can't count it still ,its more painful for me...and my soul always think about my mithun.I'm unlucky to become his wife...hence shrithika is lucky to have him...don't inform to mithun about if I'm dead"
.....tears falling out from my eyes I dono wat to do my hands shivering like anything... So I immediately informed to police and to her parents...and I came back to my home with lots of tears....
In fact I lost my sister diya...cry cry cry....I can't even inform this to mithun...
Oh god its pity situation...

What happens next in the story?? Keep reading