episode 27

riya pov :

i just going to ask my papa about going to tamilnad with mitun...as my papa is busy in speaking with my mama ..hope topic is going out about my weddind etc ,they started searching alliance .mmmmm i hate marriage life first of all..who want all these stuffs?

riya : dad i wanna to tell you something......

sukhil : yes tell me darling ,what do u wanna to say with your papa??

riya : ahhh i just wanna to visit the place of tamilnad ,so i like to go along with mithun..what do u say dad?

sukhil : oh my daughter wanna to visit tamilnad??? dont worry i send u for honeymoon with your future life partner to the place ooty which is queen of tamilnad..haha do u agree

ooh my god...dad!!! are u joking or what??? i just like to go simply thatswhat...and by the way iam not interested to get marry ..please understand okay...and i am aldready put airticket to go with mithun...so...bye bye....

sukhil : heyyyyy my dear child..its not fair to go with mithun since its new person for us and also he is married men ...so dont go ma ,thatswhat my wish...

dad..iam not a child still ,i know how to take care of myself ,i just go with mithun because iam new to tamilnad thatsit..and i promise you, that mithun is just my friend and not more than that...pls understand your daughter....

beleive me.....because i beleive you as a great parent ....u just see alliance but i should like him na ?? if i like to marry that person sure i will...but leave me please for somedays..let me go happily thee to visit tamilnad. hmmm done ah??

ok ok done my dear child but go safely...

i just hugged my dad and mom...and i went to my room to pack all my things...waaaa im so happy that ,iam going out of mumbai tomorrow..hope it will be a great experience for myself .

(will u all say happy journey for me..lol)

keep reading