episode 28

mithun pov:

for the first time ,iam travelling with a female friend...but to be frank riya is my lovely friend who has a positive approach in everything...

we both reached airport and shown the boarding pass and yet to sit in our respective seats. once we seated ,we both started speaking...

me: riya,can i ask you something???

riya: yes tell me what do u wanna to ask?

Me: if u get chance of meeting your real  parents wat u ll do???

Riya: hey are u joking ...my parents is in Mumbai na

Me ; hahaha.....let's see

Riya : something he hiding with me...hope so

Once they both land in tamilnad....mithun took away her to his home...introduce her as riya....and shrithika was so surprise to see riya who is resemblance of diya....

Once after having breakfast ....both shrithika ,riya along with mithun went to all temples in that city ,while come back....
He shown house of diya.....its so surprise that her house his opened ....so he thought it might be diya's parents is available now...

Once they three went and knocked ...diya ' s dad welcomed them...when riya is gaving surprise look at him ...diya' s dad went and hug his daughter riya and emotional aly felt bad and cried..

Thus the story ends.....

Riya met her real parents and mithun's life running out without any confusion.... Still shrithika and mithun are good couples .made for each other...

Moral : relationship is the strongest thing in the world ...