Sub-Chapter One - Home - (Molly's POV)

Home
*~Molly's POV~*

My head was pounding. Dark spots blotted my view. The ongoing small little beeps becoming louder in my ears. But I felt something holding my hand. No, it was someone. I didn't understand where I was or what was happening. My head tried to turn towards the person that was holding my hand. But it only made everything worse and I groaned. Said person looking up at me. I could only see th blinding white walls that surrounded the person. It was getting harder to breathe and I couldn't stop my self from panicking, and gasping in sharp breaths of air that only made matters worse.

"Molly, stop doing that! Just look at me Molly! Molly, please!" The now feminine voice said to me. I tried to focus on what she had said and tried looking at her. I tried to focus my wavering eye sight on the girl that was coming into view. She had wavy blonde hair and big stormy blue-gray eyes, accompanied with full red lips. She seemed familiar, but the answer was distanced and far away. My eyes shifted down to see her hand entwined with mine. And suddenly, everything came back to me.

I had gotten sick. Really, really sick. And the girl beside me was there. And she told me everything was going to be okay. But my sickness got worse. So I was hospitalized. But after that I was slowly slipping away and into darkness. But that girl was always there with me. And somewhere in the back of my mine I knew that knew her.

"Danielle?" I whispered. My voice horse and raspy.

"Ya, baby. It's me." She said. My  vision was finally back and focus and I could see the tears rushing down her face as she held my hand tightly. I gave her hand a bit of a squeeze and she smiled at me. That's right. Danielle, she was my girlfriend. She leaned down and kissed my lips. "See, I told you everything would be alright."

I laughed sightly, "Ya, you did."

After that, the doctor came in and told me it was a miracle I was alive. They let me go home a few days later and Danielle drove me home to my parents who where a little more than happy to see me. There was crying and hugging, and I was slowly getting my memories back. Yet, I couldn't help but feel like I was missing something. That where was another part of me missing.

And  it really did drive me crazy. I asked Danielle if there was any chance that I was missing some important information. But she didn't think that there was anything. Eventually I dropped it and went on with life. But I was still adjusting. And everything still felt strange.

A/N: Welp, here is the first Sub-Chapter of the book. These won't be a big thing in the book but will happen after some big events. And I would have uploaded this sooner, but I went shopping with my mom today and it took all day basically. Also, I will mostly like post the next real Chapter tomorrow and Sub-Chapters will be posted on Fridays rather than on Saturdays - which is my  upload day for this story. If you haven't noticed I post every other week on Saturdays in the 6:00-7:00 PM times. (TRYING TO BE MORE ORGANIZED, IS BASICALLY WHAT IS HAPPENING.) Until tomorrow my loveies~