Chapter 1 (PICTURE OF ALLY)

• Dedicated to All people who believe in young love <3

Picture of Ally to the right!! :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ally!! Get up you retard face!"
Yelled my brother banging on my door as I realized my alarm had been going for 5 minutes.

Great another stupid day of school.

I got out of bed praying my hair wasn't too disasterous but as I made my way to my mirror my jaw dropped. I decided to go shower. I blow dried my hair and it had its natural slight poof. My hair wasn't too poofy or curly, but it wasn't stick straight. I could really do anything to it. I grabbed my curler and threw in some spiraly curls and then put on some mascara and a dap of lip gloss. I smiled at my reflection. Not too bad. I've had better days, but I've had worse. I spritsed myself with a dash of watermelon body spray, not too strong but not too light and then headed down to the kitchen.

"Finally! Can we go now Mom?"
Cody asked annoyed as my mom zipped up his coat.

"Are you ready?"

She asked as I nodded.

"Good let's go."

She said in a hurry out the door as we followed behind her.

My family was simple. My mom, Cody and I. My father died when Cody was a little over a year old. Which exactly today it has been 5 years. Since it is only my mom who can provide us with money I still don't have a car and I am almost 17. I really can't complain, after all it isn't her fault. I knew today wasn't going to be a very happy day for us since it is the day he died.

I only have to get a ride to school with my mom because it is basketball season and Matt can't drive me because he has morning practices. Matt is my boyfriend, he is 17 and has an old white truck. He's captian of the basketball and football team and everybody loves him. I don't blame them, he's perfect.

The car ride to school was silent and we all knew why.

I got out of the car and walked into school quietly. I didn't look up at all the friends who said hi to me. Today was going to be a rough day I knew that. I got to my locker and Matt was waiting for me.

"Hey babe. I know today is a uhmm certain day, so I want to let you know that I'm here for ya if you need me."

He said but I could tell he really didn't care.

We walked to class and we were completely quiet, if there was anyone I wanted to talk to today it certainly wouldn't be him.

"Alright bye."

He said pecking me on the cheek as I flinched away out of habit, his fists clenched in anger because of what I just did, but he sighed and walked off. Yup I was gonna pay for that later.

I walked into 1st Hour Study Hall and sat in the back. I worked on my homework quietly until the bell rang.
The rest of the day was pretty boring, I mostly blocked myself out from everyone.

I made my way to the parking lot to see Matt waiting angrily. GOD!! Well this is just great. I'm late and now he's mad.

His eyes caught mine instantly and I could tell right away he was furious. He just shook his head and got in the car slamming the door.

When I got in he drove silently for a while. This wasn't good, if he's not yelling then that means it's bad. He's saving it.

We pulled up to his house as confusion crossed my face.

"Why are we at your h-"

Before I could finished the sentence his hand slapped me right across the face making my head hit my window.