Chapter 20 (Another cover)

----Cover to the side made by: LesbianGirl-----------------

After Chris and I made Cody his mac and cheese we went to my room to work on our homework because tomorrow we have school and we haven't gotten any of it done. Not to long after my mom had woken up she left but she promised me she was only going to the bank, post office and then grocery store. I really hope she wasn't lying.

"Ally?"

Chris turned to me looking almost a little nervous.

"Hmm?"

I asked casually.

"Will you go out with me on a date tomorrow night?"

He asked and I looked up at him.

"Let me check my schedule but I'm almost positive I am way way to busy.."

I said smiling, he jumped out of his chair and towards mine and I ran instantly.

"No!"

I screamed smiling as he chased me and I jumped onto my bed trying to crawl across but he grabbed my leg and pulled me back towards him and rolled me over so I was laying on my back.

"Don't you dare."

I said as he pinned me down.

"No no no no no."

I said and then he started tickling me again.

When I was out of breath from laughing and him tickling me so much I decided to give in.

"I guess I can squeese you in for friday."

I said with a giggle and he stopped and smile down at  me.

"Now was that so hard?"
He asked raising an eyebrow.

I put my hand on my heart.

"Hardest thing I have ever had to do in my life."

I said jokingly as he grabbed my other hand and pulled me off of the bed.

"Great so I'll pick you up at 7?"
He said smiling.

"Sounds good to me."

I said with a wink.

After we did our homework it was about 2pm because we couldn't concentrate on our actual school work, he decided to go home to handle his sisters before his mom got home at 3. Right after he left  my room I walked into the kitchen only to see the backdoor open and my mom walk in with some groceries and the mail.

"There's more groceries in the car, would you mind helping me carry some in?"
 She said as the door opened again. I smiled when I saw Chris walking in carrying groceries.

He looked at me and I shook my head smiling.

"Trying to make a good impression on my mom?"

I joked as he winked at me and turned to go outside. I followed him and we carried in the rest of the groceries.

"See you later Ally, goodbye Susan."

He said politely then left.

"Oh he's just too sweet.. He insisted on helping me carry the groceries."
Mom said smiling at me.

"Yeah he's pretty amazing."

I said smiling.

She winked at me and then walked over to the counter and unloaded the groceries.