Chapter 29 (PICTURE OF ALLY)

****SAD PIC. OF ALLY TO THE RIGHT!!!****

 "Mommy?" 

"Sshh honey she's waking up."

My eyes fluttered open to see my mom sitting in a chair next to me with Cody on her lap.

I was in a hospital bed.

"Mom."

I whimpered as tears fell down my face.

Then my brain clicked. I couldn't breath.

"M-Mom, please tell me he's okay!" 

I cried as her hands came to cup my face.

"Sweetie he's recovering right now, he should be fine, we are just praying he has no brain injuiries."

"H-He's alive? He's gonna be fine?"

"We don't know when he'll wake up but he'll be in a lot of pain... If there is any brain injuries it could go down hill but for now.... I wouldn't say he's doing good, but he's breathing."

She said sadly as my heartbeat was slowing down.

"He's gonna be fine I know it." 

I said confidentally.

"Honey-"

"I know him mom... He'll get better!" 

I said loudly as my head started hurting.

"Wait, what's wrong with me then? How come I'm in the hospital?" 

I asked confused.

"Well you had a cut on your leg, you had a minor concussion on your head and your hip is pretty messed up."

She said as I bit my lip.

"Then I'm fine. When can I see him?" 

I asked as she thought for a minute. 

"When they are done with him would be my best guess."

I looked down at my lap.

"Ally? Do you wanna talk about it?" 

She asked and my head snapped to her. I gave her a funny look and shook my head no as a tear rolled down my cheek.

"W-What about Matt?" 

I asked as she looked at the ground.

"He was uhm, just realeased and went home with a sprained wrist and concussion..."

"WHAT!? They're letting him go home!?" 

I yelled angrily.

"His parent's sorted it out Ally... He won't hurt you anymore I promi-"

"I don't care if he hurts me mom! He almost killed Chris! He can't just get away with that!" 

I yelled at her.

"It's not my fault Ally, I can't do anything about it... If I could I swear I would. But right now nobody knows what happened. Chris is still being taken care of and unconcious and you just woke up... You two are the only witnesses of the scene."

She said as another tear rolled down my face.

"Kelly is on her way here to pick up Cody... I'll take you home when they let us check you out." 

"I'm not leaving."

I stated angrily.

"Ally you nee-"