Chapter 21 (PICTURE OF ALLY'S BALLET WEAR)

-----Picture to the right of Ally's hair and pink letoard and ballet shoes!-----

"What happened?! Are you ok?"

"He-He.."

I mumbled into his shirt. He pulled me away from him and looked at me seriously.

"What did he do?!"
He asked getting angry.

"H-He made me talk to him a-and he-"

"DID HE HURT YOU ALLY?"
He asked interrupting me.

I didn't want him to go off on Matt but I knew I had to tell him the truth.. I can't lie to Chris ever.

I nodded and his fists clenched. When he did that I realized something. I didn't flinch. If anybody ever jerks towards me, clenches their fists, grabbs me, hugs me, or grabbs my wrist I always flinch. But I didn't when Chris did, I know he would never hurt me on purpose... I trust him.

He brushed passed me and stormed off towards the school and I turned around chasing after him.

"No Chris don't! Please please don't freak out! I knew you'd get angry but please j-just control it for me! It was my fault! I uhm-"

"ALLY! It's not your fault! NONE OF THIS WILL EVER BE YOUR FAULT! It's his!! He's all to blame and I am going to do something about it! He cannot touch you! He needs to learn and I need you safe!"
He yelled at me turning around to face me but there was still quite a bit of distance.

"Why do you care so much?"
I choked out as more tears fell down my face.

He turned around quickly and stormed off into the building leaving me there shaking and crying like a little baby. So much for a drama free day huh? I ran towards the doors and followed him inside. He flew through the halls as I sprinted after him.

"Chris please stop!"
I cried but he wouldn't.

Matt came around the corner and as soon as he saw me he looked pissed, as soon as he saw Chris, he looked horrified. I closed my eyes praying this doesn't end badly.

Chris exploded on Matt. It was horrible.

"DON'T YOU EVER TOUCH HER AGAIN!"
He yelled slamming Matt into the lockers then punching him in the face repeatedly.

"CHRIS STOP!"
I yelled as Matt was now slumping against the lockers defeated. Chris just kept punching and yelling at him.

"STOP IT PLEASE!"
I yelled running up to him and grabbing his shoulder trying to pull him off of Matt.

Somebody from behind me shoved me easily making me smack the floor on my head but I ignored the pain it caused. I looked up to see about 5 of Matt's "friends" rip Chris off of him. Matt looked like shit but I didn't care, as soon as I saw one of them throw their fists towards Chris I flipped.

"STOP!! DON'T!"
I cried as Chris dodged alot of them but when they all started to go at the same time he was now getting punched and kicked and I couldn't stand it. Chris was now fighting back and he did good but it only lasted so long until they started hurting him again. I jumped up causing my head to ache immediatly. I tan towards the one that seemed to be hurting him the most and violently pulled him towards me and punched him in the face as he fell to the ground. I went to the next guy and tried stopping him from hurting Chris but somebody grabbed me from behind, around my waist, and dragged me away.

"Chris!"
I screamed as who ever it was kept going away.

"Chris!"
I screamed for him again as whoever it was pulled me out a door. I saw Chris's head snap up and his eyes met mine and I was ripped into the parking lot.