Chapter 11 (PICTURE OF CASSY!)

**************Picture of Cassy to the right!! 6 years old! Chris's little sister!*************

Back to Ally's POV:

----------------------------------------

I pulled away from the hug and smiled at him. Gosh I think I'm really starting to like him alot now. I can't tell if that's a good thing or not though.

My eyes were feeling heavy and I got really tired. I layed the back of my head on the pillow and closed my eyes for a second. And then it hit me.

"Alright dude you are not going to sleep on that damn chair."

I said turning to him.

"I'm fine."

He said smiling.

"Well I'm not fine. If you're sleeping in that chair I feel bad that I get this whole bed to myself."

I said crossing my arms.
"You're the patient Ally. You get the bed, I chose to stay with you which means I chose to sleep in a chair.. I'm perfectly fine with that."

He said as I scooted over and patted the bed next to me.

He didn't speak.

"I just don't want you to sleep in that chair all night."

I said as he looked at me questionably.

"I'm not gonna rape you Chris."

I said as he chuckled. I sighed.

"Pleaseee!?"

I whined.

"Fine."

He said standing up and then climbing into the bed next to me. I scooted over giving him more room.

If Matt saw this he would kill me. Thank god he left and Chris stayed.

"Thank you."
I said sweetly scooting closer to him.

I hate hospitals. They are so freaking cold and boring but having Chris here made it seem like heaven.

I wish I could be even closer to him. Wow that sounds creepy. Stop thinking like that Ally! Your just letting him lay next to you because you're being nice. You are with Matt and you have no control over dumping him anyways. So it's not like I could ever be with Chris. He's probably going to stop caring the second I get out of the hospital.... I mean what person isn't nice to someone who almost died? That's probably the only reason he's here. I think.

"Are you cold?"

He asked. Honestly yeah, I was freezing. Hospitals are freaking cold.

"Uhm yeah."

I said honestly.

He scooted closer to me and put his arm under my head pushing my back towards him. I cuddled against his side and was instantly warmer and more comfortable. Wow I could get used to falling asleep like this.

"Thanks."

I said closing my eyes.

I drifted off into a deep sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up and was instantly suprised. I was laying my head on his chest. Oops, I hope he's not annoyed that I'm like laying my head on him. His chest was rock hard but I felt warm and safe.

I sat up and he woke up immediatly.

"Sorry I uhh didn't mean to like crush you."

I said as he started laughing.

"Ally you didn't crush me and it's fine."

He said smiling. Wow he looks hot in the morning. OH MY GOD STOP TALKING LIKE THAT ALLY!!