Chapter 17 (PICTURE OF CHRIS!)

***********PICTURE OF CHRIS TO THE RIGHT!! MMM HE'S YUMMY!!**************

This is dedicated to shygabs because she's been sooo nice with commenting and giving me ideas! She was also nice enough to dedicate part of her story SeNsInG yOu to me :) I recommend reading not only that but another good book of hers called Radio Love! I'm reading them both! <3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The thought of me actually being his girlfriend now made my heart flutter. I don't even care if we haven't known eachother for long because it seriously feels like a life time.
He was now laying next to me with his arm around me with my head on his chest.
"So what did you usually win for your fights?"
I asked randomly.
"Couple hundred usually. I always split it with the guys, but it really just depends who you're fighting."
He said casually.
I nodded.
I looked at my hands and realized my fingers were a little muddy from when I was on the ground in Matt's backyard.

I felt kind of grouse so I sat up.

"I'm going to go wash up."

I said getting up and walking towards the bathroom ignoring the pain in my head.

I closed the door and turned on the sink scubbing the mud and blood off my arms, hands and neck. Good thing I was wearing jeans and tennis shoes so that was all that was muddy.

I looked up at my bruised face and sighed. Why does he do this to me? I don't know what I ever did wrong to him. I told him I loved him, I never hurt him, I gave up my social life for him and stopped dancing. He's never happy with me. I looked back up at myself and smiled because I knew it was over, Matt can't hurt me anymore if I have Chris now. Chris won't let him touch me.. I just hope Matt doesn't find a way around Chris to get to me. I hope he gives up, because I'm really not worth it.

I walked out of the bathroom and he was sitting on the edge of his bed leaning over resting his arms on his knees.

My fist balled up in front of my face and I smiled at him.

"Come at me bro."
I said trying to sound serious.

"You know I'll win."

He said smirking.

"Don't be too confident."

"Oh I'm positive."

He stood and walked towards me then stopped when he was in front of me.

"Come on show me some of your cool fighting moves."

"Oh they are way too cool for you, sorry."
He said smirking. My mouth dropped and I went to punch him in the stomach jokingly but his hands blocked me immediatly.

"Whoa how'd you do that?"
I asked putting my hand back down.

"Secret."

I narrowed my eyes at him.

I tried punching him again and he blocked me, then I tried for the other side and he did it again, same when I tried to slap him and then I kicked my leg up really high trying to kick him, I can do that because I dance, and he caught my ankle then let go and my leg dropped to the ground.

"Teach me."

I said as he smirked.

"PPLLEEAASSEE."

I whined.

"Okay fine."
He said rolling his eyes still smiling.

"How do you know where I'm going to hit you."