Chapter 35 (video of ally's dance choreography)

-------Video of the dance I picture Ally doing for her solo, it's Alexis Gilbert!----

I've been very paranoid all day... I can't stop thinking about when Matt is going to do something. I'm seriously terrified. I'm in the dressing room waiting until the show starts. All the girls are sitting around getting ready and talking anxiously. I'm really not all that nervous... Okay maybe a little.

First every girl is going to dance to our ballet routine. Then the trios and duets perform, after they go we all perform the ballet and then lastly the solo's. My solo is last, the closing performance.

We all made our way onto the stage. I smiled when I saw Chris, the guys and his family. Macy and Niall were also sat near bay. I gave them all a small wave and a smile then got into position. The lights quickly flashed on, the music started playing and we all just danced my heart out. I lost myself in the music and did what I do best, and that's dance.

When the song came to a stop, my eyes searched the crowd to see my mom, Cody, Chris and all the guys, and Macy and Niall all standing and clapping along with the rest of the crowd with smiles on their faces. I felt confident, yet still nervous and exited the stage with the rest of the girls. 

"Woo! Woo! Woo! GO ALLY!"
Kevin yelled as Nick whistled loudly. I smiled, blushing a little.

They all lifted their shirts up, minus Chris who just shook his head looking slightly embarassed by them. I laughed out loud literally as they all cheered like weirdos with the rest of the crowd. Then they put their shirts back down and continued clapping and cheering. 

We all crowded around backstage, all the girls talking anxiously. I was trying to make a straight path to the dressing room but it was kind of hard. Me being so small, I tried to squirm my way through people. Finally when I was almost out of the huge group I saw Matt walking towards me. What the hell is he doing back here?! I could tell he was coming to talk to me so I walked faster.

Suddenly Mary jumped towards him out of god knows where.

"Matt!"
She giggled wrapping her arms around him.

I used this as my time to escape, heading quickly to the dressing room door like the other girls were starting to do.

Before I could reach the door my wrist was grabbed and I was whipped around. I immediatly flinched out of habit, fear hitting me as I saw Matt's face.

"I need to talk to you after this is over."

He said in a low, demanding voice.

I shook my wrist out of his tight grip. It kind of hurt actually.

"Leave me alone."
I mumbled turning back around.

"Hey."

He growled grabbing my upper arm and pulling me hard to face him. I tried to wiggle my arm free deperately but he only held on tighter.

"You meet me after the show or I come fucking drag you Alison."
He hissed.

I was quiet and I think he understood I got the message because he released my arm, pushing me a little in the process, and walked off. I stood there scared and speechless.

I forced my feet to guide me back to the dressing room. Numerous girls told me good job as I walked to grab my bag. I tried my best to make a real smile, but it just wasn't working out... My mind was going crazy. 

What am I supposed to do? I can't go talk to him... That'd be like setting myself up for a beating.

But I can't just ignore him because then he might do something... I'll see if I can come up with a good excuse.