Chapter 3 (PICTURE OF CHRIS)

****Picture of Chris to the right!!!*****

---------------------------------------------------------------

The rest of the day was really boring, same thing as everyday at school. Except the first class period, something about that boy was different. I have never been that happy when talking to anyone before.

I walked to the parking lot and sighed of relief when I noticed Matt wasn't there yet so I wouldn't get into trouble for being late. I pulled out my IPhone as I sat in the passanger seat and began playing Temple Run. About 5 minutes later he arrived looking angry. He looked like he was going to rip my head off. I shoved my phone in my purse and swallowed hard. He opened the door and slammed it so hard I was suprised it didn't fall off. He peeled out of the parking lot and drove faster than I have ever seen him drive before. His hands were gripping the steering wheel tighlty and his face looked like he wanted to kill me. Fear began to fill in me when he passed my house and passed his house too. Where are we going?!

He drove all the way out of town, we were out in the country and he was still driving. What the heck!? I was getting really scared. Where were we going?!!

"Matt where are we going?"

I asked quietly but he didn't answer.

We drove in silence until we got to these woods. He pulled the car to the side of the road.

"Get out."

He said.

"Where are we?! WHY!?"

I asked panicking as he got out of the truck with his door still open standing there.

"GET OUT OF THE DAMN TRUCK ALISON!"

He yelled slamming his door.

No. I thought. No. He's going to do it. He's going to hurt me again and I'm not going to let him. Now is my chance. I can drive away. The keys are still in. I locked my door and scooted over locking his door. He looked at me angrily as I turned the key and the truck started.

"NO!"

He yelled banging on the window.

"Alison I swear if you drive away in this truck leaving me here I WILL KILL YOU!!"

He yelled banging on the window so hard.

Tears were streaming down my face as I put it in drive. My foot hovered over the gas. He would just make my life worse if I did this. He would probably not kill me but make it close. I don't know if I could handle that. Before I could even think of driving off his fist smashed through the glass making me jump. As he was unlocking the door I scooted over and went out the other one. I started running through the woods. I ran as fast as I could. I didn't want to stop.

"ALISON! STOP!!"

He yelled running a couple feet behind me.

I kept running harder but I wasn't fast enough. His arms wrapped around my lifting me up.

"STOP! PUT ME DOWN!! MATT PLEASE!!"

I screamed bawling, so he did what I asked him to do. He threw me to the ground.

"GET UP!"

He yelled so I got up quickly.

"You are the worst girlfriend ever you know that!? I'm so nice to you! I never do anything wrong! I treat you how you deserve to be treated and what do you do in return! I hear you're talking to some dude!"

He yells as I am immediatly confused.

"What the hell are you talking about? I don't talk to any guys but you!"