Chapter 13 (PICTURE OF KRISTI)

*********Picture of Kristi, Chris's 10 year old little sister, to the right!!******

This weekend wasn't too bad, I mostly just chilled around my house with Chris and we went out to eat once but besides that I just layed in bed all weekend. Monday I had to go back to the doctor instead of going to school because of "what happened that night". Apparentally he said that was very dangerous because my very bruised brain could have gotten really hurt and other stuff that I didn't care about.

Now today is Tuesday and I have to go back to school. I hate school and every body is going to be freaking out because I almost died and shit... Then there's Matt. I have put alot of thought into what I am going to do about him. I am just going to ignore him for now and I won't let him find a way to hurt me.

I got out of bed at 6:30 and took a shower, blow dried and curled my hair, brushed my teeth, put on mascara and lip gloss then left. I really haven't been in the mood to eat much lately.

"How are you doing?"
Mom asked as we got in the car.

We haven't talked about that night at all.. But she has been so annoying and asking me questions and if I am okay ALL THE TIME!

"IM FINE."

I said annoyed and put my head phones in on full blast. I could tell it bothered her that she could hear it but I didn't care.

We pulled up to the school and I went straight to my locker. I wasn't afraid Matt would be there because I knew he wouldn't be.

I grabbed my books and went to study hall when the bell rang.

I walked in and there was Chris sitting at our usual seats. I smiled at him and sat down.

We talked the whole time until the bell rang. I began heading down the hallway to P.E. and I literally FROZE in my tracks. Matt was walking down the hallway totally pissed off at something. And I knew exactly why... He had a black eye and a bruised jaw. He looked like his face got in an accident. My heart was soooo happy that he was in pain. But my mind sent me dead out sprinting through the halls to Chris when he was walking on his way to Shop Class.

"What the hell did you do!"
I yelled pushing him up against the wall.

"What are you talking about?"

He asked sounding honest.

"Don't play that act with me... I saw him."

I said putting my hands on my hips.

"Ohhh... Yeah I kicked his ass."

He said feeling proud of himself. I couldn't help it... I smiled. But then... I started laughing.

LAUGHING! I bent over holding my stomach and laughing. The late bell rang and the halls were empty. I was just standing in front of Chris who was against the wall smiling, and I was just laughing my ass off.

Then I stopped and looked at him and slapped his arm as hard as I could.

He barely flinched so I did it again. He just STOOD THERE! So I started hitting him more and he was scooting over against the wall as I was hitting him hard.

"Hey! I get it! Okay?!"

He said playfully.

"Next time when I tell you not to do something... DON'T DO IT."

I said to him trying to be serious but I probably failed.

"I'm not scared of you."

He said stepping closer to me.