Chapter 12 (ANOTHER PICTURE OF BAILEE!!)

*************************Another picture of Bailee Chris's 14 year old sister!!************ She's a freshman!

Today is Friday and I sat at home all night being the most bored a human being can be. The doctor said I couldn't do anything that involved physical activity. Which means no dancing or going for a run. I used to dance and I was the best on the team until Matt came along two years ago and he was "more important" so he said I had to quit to make more time with him. I still dance at home alot though and make up my own routines. I stay flexible by stretching alot daily and I run 2 miles a day to stay in shape. I love to dance and sometimes when I'm sad I'll do a slow droopy ballet song. When I'm mad I do a fast beat song with hip hop moves. And when I want to have fun I do what ever I feel like dancing.

It was about 7 so I decided to call Chris.
It rang and then he picked up.

"Hey how are you feeling?"

He asked.

"Ugh do you know how many times people have asked me that?"

I said and he laughed a little.

"Yeah I'm fine."

I said.

"Good. Well I'm gonna come and see you tomorrow sometime and I'll hang out with you as long as you want I promise."
He said making me smile.

"Okay."

"Alright.. Be careful please and don't do anything that can hurt your head."

He said sternly.

"I know I know."
I said annoyed.

"Bye Ally."

"Bye."

I said hanging up and going to my bed to get some sleep. I really haven't gotten much bed rest like Dr. Mahone told me to but I'm not gonna die so what ever. I woke up at 9:30 this morning and just sat around all day watching tv, on my computer, playing xbox and eating.

"Ally sweetie?"

Mom said knocking on the door.

"Yeah? Come in."

I said laying down in my bed.

"Are you feeling okay?"

She asked.

"Yeah I'm fine. Just a head ache."
I said putting my hand to my head.

"Well heres your pills."

She said handing me 2 and a glass of water as I sat up. I swallowed them both.

"Thanks."

I said laying back down.

"I'm going to make dinner now, sorry it'll be at like 8, I had to work a little later. I'll bring you your dinner and I'll check on you after I give Cody a bath."

She said sitting on the bed.

"I'm gonna take nap. Can you wake me up when you come in with dinner?"

I asked closing my eyes.

"I will."

She said kissing my forehead and leaving. Wow I like this mom. She usually never talks to me or comes into my room because she's so busy with work, dinner, cleaning, Cody or bills.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*************Ally's Dream****************