Chapter 26 (PICTURE OF DRESSES!)

--------------------Picture to the right of Ally and Macy's dresses!!---------------------------

After I changed into a cute top, shoes and jewlery, I fixed my make up, also adding some curls to my hair. I added one spray of perfume and then ran to my door. I opened it and then turned around closing it. As I was closing the door someone came up behind me hugging me, I smiled knowing it was Chris, I could tell by his delicious smell and the muscular arms.

"Hellooo."
I chirped smiling.

He let go and I turned around to face him. He was holding a rose out to me with a cheeky smile on his face.

"Awwww it's sooo pretty thank you."
I said grabbing it and smelling it. He watched me for a moment.

"You're welcome, ready to go?"

He asked and I nodded. 

"Yup, let's roll."
I said grabbing his hand and pulling him down the hallway towards the front door.

-------------------------------

We pulled up outside a cute little restuarant. It was along the shore and had a little gazebo further down where couples were dancing. We made our way outside to the deck. The resturant had and inside and it had tables on the balcony. We took a seat at a table for two right by the railing of the balcony so we could see the ocean. It was a beautiful view. 

"Wow. This place looks amazing."

I said looking over the ocean and the sun setting.

"I know right? My mom suggested it. My parents came here for their anniversary not too long ago and said it was beautfiul."

He said smiling at me. 

My thoughts went back to what happend with Matt earlier and when I was going to tell Chris. Certainly not tonight because it's my birthday and I don't want to ruin the night. But tomorrow is the dance and I don't want anything bad to happen before that, risking the chance that he could get into trouble and not make it. I really don't know when I should. I'll call Macy tonight and tell her. She'll know what to do. And she's got to tell me what happened with her and Niall!

"Ally?"

It took me a moment to answer.

"W-What? Yeah? Sorry."

"What'cha thinking about?"
He asked sweetly.

"Oh, so Niall showed up at Macy's! I don't know why, we were on the phone and then she just said that he was at the door, freaked out and said bye."
I said as Chris's smile grew bigger.

"What?"
"I know why he's there."
He said smirking.
"Why?"
"He's asking her to the dance."

"I figured that."
I added.

"Yeah he told me earlier today he was going to do that because you told him she didn't have a date yet."

"Why did he wait until last minute though?"
"He said he thought she would have already had a date. And I guess he was nervous and thought she'd say no anyways."

 He explained. Aww Niall must of been so nervous! Little did he know Macy would have said yes in a heart beat.

"I gave him encouragement though and I figured Macy would so say yes."
He said and I nodded.

"I already know she did." 

I said smirking.

"Heellooo, my name is Amber, I will be your server tonight. Would you like to order drinks?"
The waiter said walking up all happy.