Chapter 24 (PICTURE OF RALPH!)

-----------------Picture to the right is of Ally's puppy Ralph!-----------------

Quick Authors Note!- 

I am starting a new story! It's called: I Can't Live Without You. I love it so far and I hope you'll read it! :) I will be updating that book just as much as I do this one. I always write Hand In Hand so why not challenge myself with 2 stories to write?! Hehe it's going to be even more dramatic, sad, and lovey-dovey than this book so I hope you'll ready it and like it! If you don't feel like reading it, then please keep reading Hand In Hand! 

Love you! <3

Kk here's your update loves! Enjoy :

------

After school I was walking to my locker because ONCE AGAIN I forgot to grab my laptop. When I got my laptop case out and closed the locker I heard talking from a distance. I looked over but saw no one. They must be around the corner, I thought.

"Yeah she said she was going to see him tonight and ditch you."

I heard Mary's voice and immediatly rolled my eyes continuing to walk towards the end of the hallway where she was just around the corner.

"Okay I highley doubt that Mary."

I stopped quickly when I realized that was Chris's voice.

"It's true! She said she wanted to get back with Matt and I think it's for the best..."

She paused.

"I mean they've been together for so long."

She's seriously trying to convince him that I should be with Matt? Ugh I want to break her nose worse now!

"Well that's your opinion, not ours."

He said and I smiled. Yes he's standing up for me!

"How do you know it's not hers? How do you know she even wants you?" 

She asked as I heard him sigh. 

"Listen Mary, Ally doesn't want to be with Matt okay?"

"Then why was she talking to him in the hallway after we left the office?" 

"She wasn't" 

"I would know! I was there! She looked angry, like she wanted him back!" 

"Yeah or maybe she didn't..." 

He paused.

"That's not what I heard."

She said as my blood was boiling. Chris better not believe her! Because I seriously hate Matt! She's trying to ruin things! I would break her nose worse if I didn't want them to think I was eavesdropping.

"Wait, was Ally SERIOUSLY talking to Matt?" 

He asked as my stomach clenched. Crap he's going to find out! 

"Well yeah! I already told you! They were talking in the hallway and then she ran off! Matt looked kind of pissed though." 

She said sounding annoyed.

"You're not lying are you Mary?" 

"No, I seriously saw them together... Sooo... do you wanna..." 

Great now she's trying to SEDUCE my boyfriend.

"Goodbye Mary." 

He stated and I heard footsteps.