Chapter 22 (PICTURE OF MACY)

*******PICTURE OF MACY AND VIDEO OF SONG: LUCKY, THAT HER AND CHRIS DANCE TO DURING THEIR DATE! CHECK IT OUT!!****************

"Hmmm well first you have to decide what to wear."

Macy said with a thinking face as she walked through my huge walk in closet.

"How do you want to dress?"
"Well he said it doesn't matter, not too fancy or casual."

I said shrugging.

"Ooo how about..:
She started looking through my skirts.

"This one!"
She held up a navy blue skirt with white and pink floral patterns and a black stretch waistband.

"Wiitthh..."
She was now looking through my tops.

"This and these!"
She said picking up  navy blue clingy top with sleeves that go to mid-shoulder and some black flats.

"What do you think? Not to cas. not too fancy right?"
"I'll try it on."
I said smiling.

I walked out of the closet in the outfit and looked at myself in the mirror. It was perfect, not too fancy and not too casual. After Macy finished gushing over my outfit we got started on my hair. She wand curled it perfectly and I applied a little bit more cover up for my stupid bruises. The last thing we did was add a little mascara, lipgloss and some perfume.

I looked at my phone. I have 5 minutes left. Perfect.

"Ok, he should be here any minute... Thank you so much Macy you are really a great friend."
"Oh I know! Hehe, call me after and tell me all about it! Later girly!"
She said giving me a hug and walking out the door.

"Bye!"
I called as she walked away. 

After I heard the front door shut I ran and looked out my window. She was driving away right as Chris pulled up. I saw her wave at him and smile in her car. What a dork. He waved with his finger and gave a nice smile. I didn't wanna spy on him so I ran to the kitchen.

"Mom I'm leaving, I'll text you when I'm on my way home. I'll be out with Chris."
I said as she smiled.

"Awww you have fun sweety."

Right after she said that the doorbell rang.

I stood in front of the door straightening out my skirt and touching up my hair. I pulled it open and there he was smiling his heart stopping smile. He was wearing dark washed jeans and black shirt  buttoned up. He looked so hot I couldn't help but smile back.

"You look beautiful."
He said looking at me in the eyes.

"You think?"
I asked straigting out my shirt.

"Yeah."
He breathed out still smiling.

"Thanks."
I blushed as he grabbed my hand and we walked to his car.

He opened the door for me and I got in then he went to his side and got in.

"So where are we going?"
I asked buckling my seatbelt.

"Suprise."
He chimed buckling his.

"Ooo ok."
I said as he started the car and drove off.

After a while of driving I was getting impatient. Where are we going and when will we get there? It had been about 20 minutes now.

"Sorry I'm taking the long way, I'll take the short cut the way back."
He said with a smile.