Chapter One: The Girl Who Knows

(You'll meet her in a few.)

(Y/N Nameless)'s Pov

The cold darkness caused my small body to shiver and begin to turn my lips purple. My body shook violently trying to warm itself up from the cold as I hugged my knees pressing my back against the cold brick wall.

The man watching me chuckled under his hood at my failed attempts. "Sad, just sad," he said and turned away.

Red's Pov

"She's freezing, Tei." I told the brunette standing in the pink walled kitchen. I wasn't able to seen him but I knew he was there.

The blonde next to me soon spoke as well. "She's very distressed as well." The blonde, Yeon-ho wasn't wrong. (Y/N Nameless) had her emotions all over the place since she was taken from us five months ago.

"Where in the city is she?" Tei asked, shouting from the kitchen.

Yeon-ho and I hung our heads, sadder then when these emotions came to us.

Yeon-ho was able to feel her spirit as well as I was. But we have different reasons of why this happened. Yeon-ho was made with that concept, to where (Y/N nameless) made to where I was able to unlock this ability.

The blue haired boy that was sitting on the shabby light gray carpet. His hair rested at his shoulders, and left strands on his white shirt and red pants.  "I hope we get her back safe." The boy spoke.

I heard the fear in his voice and swallowed mine and spoke. "She will come back safe for I am Red, the Warrior of Justice."

Lance groaned and laughed at me in an annoyed tone. I turned around and glared at him. His silver hair pulled back to keep it out of his face.

'I was saying that to cheer everyone up.' I mouthed at him. Only Lances attention wasn't on me, it was behind me.

I slowly turned around to see a girl with brown hair and purple eyes. She was dressed in a tank top style dress that was white.

She smiled at us, brightly.

"So you're the dolls."

Our mouths dropped when she spoke.