Chapter Ten: Weird Repeats

(Jiyeon)

(Haylee's Pov)

I bite my bottom lip and turned the phone off and placed it in my pocket. This can not be happening right now. This mysterious person can not be back. I put the guitar back and paced in front of the couch.

The doorbell rang as Seven exited the kitchen with two cans of Dr.Pepper and a yellow bag of chips. "I got it." He said as he sat the items on the table then raced to the door.

I took a deep breath and sat on the couch. "Just forget about the text." I whispered and turned to see Seven and Jumin helping V walk into the living room.

V and Jumin sat down next to me on the couch as Seven went into the kitchen. "What do you guys want to drink?" Seven shouted.

V said he was fine with just water while Jumin said he was fine and that he had to take care of things at the office and left.

Seven's phone went off and I heard a groan from the kitchen. When he walked out instead of his cheery smile it was a frown. "I have to work, can you guys sit here for a bit?" He asked as he handed V his glass of water. He also picked up a can of Dr.Pepper and handed it to me, while he picked up the other stuff.

I gave him a small nod and opened my can. "Good luck with work, Seven." I said.

"Luciel, we will be fine. Go do your job so you won't be tazed later." V replied.

"You're right." He said and walked off.

All of a sudden, I didn't like that V and I where left alone in the room. For a long while we had nothing but the sound of Seven typing away at the keyboard in his room and every-so-often sips from our drinks fill the room.

I got off the couch and looked out the window to see the clouds. I smiled, softly at the clouds. I admired two things, stars and clouds. I'm not sure why. But I did and always will more than likely.

V sighed and I turned around. "Are you alright, V?"

He stood up.

"I know the truth about you, Haylee."

(Seven's Pov)

I walked down the hallway when I heard V speak to Haylee. 'What does he mean by that?" I thought and leaned against the wall so they wouldn't be able to see me.

"What are you talking about?" Haylee asked.

"Don't play dumb with me." V said.

"Play dumb?" Haylee asked, softly.

"Haylee, you act like I'm stupid."

"I never said you were." She said.

"Are you really doing this?"

"V why don't you rest. You seem confused and rest seems like a better idea the false acquisitions when you only meant a girl yesterday." Haylee said.

She isn't wrong, sleep is way better then this. I have no clue what has gotten into V. Maybe he's finally in the anger stage of grief? But to take his anger on someone who doesn't even know Rika, isn't right.

"I don't need rest." V said.

Soon I only heard the whisp sounds of their whispers, and V went storming outside, while Haylee sat on the floor.

What the hell did they talk about?

--Time Skip--

Lightening filled the dark sky as I did the bit of work that my boss had given me last minute. Then I was in and gathered the last bit of information that the client needed and sent it to my boss.