Chapter 5: Pieces Of A Puzzle

(Yeon-ho)

(Seven's Pov)

Haylee stared at the ground not making eye contact with anyone. 'Is she okay?' I asked myself and watched her for a while longer. Not able to stare anymore I tore my eyes from her and looked at V and Jumin.  "V, Jumin hall now." I said getting up off the mattress and walking out of the room.

(Yeon-ho's Pov)

"HAYLEE?!" Red shouted into the street running around the café.

"How long has he been at this?" Lance asked, slightly annoyed.

"Three hours." Tei answered and grabbed Red's shoulder. "She's okay. That blond boy knows where she's at and said not to worry and that she'll be okay."

Red looked at Tei to me and I nodded. Haylee was okay. I still hadn't felt her spirit. She was still alive. At least I hope so. She was our key to (Y/n nameless), to have her back.

"Let's go back. She'll come back soon." Tei said and began to walk away. He was calm, very calm.

(Seven's Pov)

Yoosung and the others grabbed their jackets and left. I was left alone with Haylee. I leaned against the doorway watching her.

She sat on the mattress staring at the ground in deep thought. She looked like a child who was afraid of even the slightest noises.

"Haylee, are you alright?" I finally asked.

She looked up at me her eyes bloodshot and tear lines on her face. "No, no I'm not." She spoke harshly towards me, then turned to face away from me.

"I can't let you out there when you're injured." I explained coming into the room. "Who was that guy?"

Her body tensed as she stood up  and walked to the window. Her eyes stayed towards the window. "He's just a fragment." She whispered softly.

'Fragment?' I thought, 'fragment of what?'

"You can go do what ever. I'll be fine."

I walked away, she needed to be left home alone. I pulled my phone out and entered the RFA chatroom to see Yoosung, Zen,  and (y/n mm).

(A/N: I'm using a computer to write this, so I can't use the star)

                                    707 has entered the chatroom

Yoosung: Hiya Seven.

Zen: Seven, how is she?

(y/n mm): Zen, you should say hi first. Hi Seven.

707: Hi! And Zen, she's alright. She broke down. Oh, (y/n mm) I have a question.

(Y/n mm): Sure, what is it?

Yoosung: ...Should I be worried?

707: No. Is it normal for girls to cry silently?

(y/n mm): Yes. Seven do us all a favor and stop reading the play boy magazines and get a girlfriend.

707: ... I say no.

(y/n mm): It was worth a shot.

Zen: Seven I swear if Haylee is crying get out of this chatroom and comfort her. -_-

Yoosung: ...

707: She was earlier. I think today was to much for her.

(y/n mm): That makes sense. She had a pretty rough day.