Chapter 11: Different Stands

(Jisoo)

-Time Skip_ Two weeks later-

(Haylee's Pov)

Those last two weeks with Seven had become awkward and made it hard to be around him. Every time I saw him I couldn't help but blush since my mind would wonder to the kiss. The only bad part was that someone named Vanderwood came and yelled at Seven. Actually that was hilarious to watch.

I sighed and fell into the beanbag chair. "Liam needs to get back with those mission papers." I mumbled and turned on the PS4 and saw the last thing I played was the newest game I had from the internship I was apart of. "Maybe I'll just see if the dolls have any ideas on (y/n nameless)." I said and got up. Ironically my phone rang.

I went to the table it was on to see Heejung's name flash on the screen. Shocked, I answered. "Hey, everything alright?" I asked.

"I need you to come with me to this bar to check for Jiwoo." She said, softly.

'Bars? She's checking bars now? The things people looking for the one they love will try.' I thought. 'I keep forgetting I was her once.' I added to myself. "Alright, which bar?" I asked.

After Heejung  gave me the name of the bar, I told her to wait for me outside and no matter what not to talk to anyone. I put on a pale color vest top that semi showed the pink straps of my bra along with a thin white lace jacket and a mini leather skirt, that Kelsey let me borrow in the past, on my feet I had on  a pair of leather white flats with bows on them.

I even decide to then put makeup on. My eye shadow was a light pink, and a extremely light blush color on the apples of my cheeks. I used a crème colored liquid lipstick on my lips and a clear lip-gloss on top.  I painted my nails with a nail polish that shifted shades.

When I reached the bar, I saw Heejung was even dressed up. She was dressed in a short blue dress with a lace over lap and white flats as well. She wasn't wearing any makeup or nail polish.

"Stay by me, Heejung." I told her as we entered the bar. She gave me a nod as we walked to the bar's counter.

"How may I help you?" A woman asked us.

I told her water. Heejung did as well.

"Alright," she said and we heard the sound of her heels clacking on the title floor.

"You again." A male voice said and I turned around and saw a man with black hair and yellow eyes, like a cat, dressed in black and red with a cross necklace around his neck. He was glaring at Heejung.

"Um, what kind of problem do you have with her?" I butted in before Heejung could answer.

The man growled and the smirked as the waitress came and gave us our drinks.

Heejung sat it down and I picked it up. "Let's find a table." I said.

We had found one in the very back were it was less noisy. We sat down and I handed her drink. She smiled as she took it. "Thanks." She mumbled.

"Your welcome." I told her.

"Heejung, don't drink that." A new male voice said, causing both of us to look up a blond haired green eyed man dressed in a light purple polo and khakis.

"Who are you?" I asked the man.

"My name, you idiot, is Jiwoo."

(Seven's Pov)

I leaned back in the chair in front of my computer. Four hours ago, Haylee left and left me bored. I had nothing to do and pulled my phone out and played the song Haylee sung to me.