Chapter 3: The Boy In The Alley

(Red ^^ He's mine :) Mine!)

(Haylee's pov)

I looked at the owner of the eyes and say a young girl with light brown hair that fell flatly around her shoulders with a black headband in it. She was dressed in a blue dress with a white jacket and black flats. She had a sad look on her face and a green haired boy in a suit.

She came over to us and stopped in front of our table and pulled out a leather band notebook. "I'm looking for someone I can't really remember. Can one of you help me?" She asked her eyes filled with tears. She was serious.

I moved around the dolls, accidently hitting the blond boy. "I'm sorry." I said quickly and headed to the girl. "What's your name?" I asked her, and gave her a warm smile.

She smiled back, "my name is Heejung." The girl said softly and handed me the notebook. I opened it to the first page.

It states,

''Hey, Dumbo. By the time you read this, I may not be by your side. I don't think it'll be possible to leave with a goodbye. Even saying ''goodbye'' would be a breach of contract. So I have no choice but to leave my words here. That damned Wizard...! Anyways, read carefully. You may not remember me at all. Your loss of memory means that we have a hope of meeting again someday. You don't even know what I'm talking about... but don't worry. I will come to find you soon. If you haven't lost your memories, just consider this as a writing of your past. See? I am such a romantic guy! Anyway, whether you can remember or not just read, okay? You and I first met on June 1, 2012. It might be hard to believe but I appeared in front of you as an animal. "

I blinked at the last word. 'Animal? Wizard? Didn't (Nameless) say that's how he was able to meet the other dolls and see (y/n nameless)? Could Heejung and these guys be in the same issue?' I flipped to the last page.

''Anyways... this is how our story ends. I thought I was going to dies writing this. My arm is aching and my eyes are stinging. Hey,  and why is your head so heavy? If you're going to sleep, you should've slept on the bed. I already knew that you were only pretending to sleep to stay next to me. But I'm glad we can be together until the end. I'm such a lucky guy. When the morning comes, I'll leave this place. I know you'll cry and throw a tantrum because I'm not here, but remember. Your cabbage spaghetti was definitely the best food I've ever eaten. Also... you were the first person to ever hit me. You're the first girl to ever make my heart beat and feel jealous. And... about your mapping out a new life... You're working hard on it, right? Well, it's probably not as good as mine but I'll take a look at it one day, if you wait long for it. We will surely be able to meet again, okay? Whew, I think the sun will rise soon. If you have lost your memories by calling me to this world, I promise I will come to find you. I'll appear in front of you as a better man. Far more better than just a rich guy. So wait for me until I come back for you. And also, there is one last thing I haven't said, I...''

That was how it ended. What happened to him? How long has she been looking for him? I looked at the dolls and Yeon-ho handed me a napkin and mouthed 'your crying.' I wiped my eyes with the napkin. "I'll help you. Lets go." I said and lead the way.

We spilt ways after giving her my number and telling her to call me in a hour. I turned down to an alleyway when I was slammed into the wall, my back facing the attacker, and a hand covered my mouth. I tried to bite the hand when I heard a familiar chuckle.

'Please no, don't be him.' I thought to myself as my body tensed as his voice. Slowly I was turned around to become face to face with a white skinned, black haired blue eyed boy. I knew this boy well. A piece of my past, the past I left because of him. This boy in front of me was named Kage.

"Missed me, Haylee?" He asked, a smirk spread against his lips.

I didn't responded, I only glared.

"Come on don't be like that." He took his hand and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. "You still look like you did then. He'll be pleased."

Kage pressed himself against me and I felt a sharp pain in my side. I bit my lip to keep from screaming.

"Don't play the tough girl, Haylee. It's no fun when you do that."

The pain grew to be even more painful. His hand on my mouth muffled the scream. Tears formed in my eyes.

"That's a good girl." He whispered and let me go.

I fell to the ground into a sticky substance.

"Is she okay?" A new male voice shouted walking into the alley.

I weakly looked up to see a boy with red hair along with gold eyes covered by black and yellow glasses, dressed in a black jacket with yellow circles and a red shirt along with jeans running towards us.  I glanced down to see a red sticky substance. 'Blood.' I thought and reached my hand to my side. It was sticky and stung when I touched it. I winced in pain. The boy's voice came again, this time beside me.

"Come with me, I have a place I can take you." Before I could speak or even think the boy picked me up bridal style and carried me the opposite way he came to a red car with a white haired man in it.

The whited man got out of the car. "She needs a hospital!" The white haired guy said.

"She won't make it, Zen. Drive me back to my place." The red head said, setting me in the back and sat beside me, brushing the hair from my forehead.

The man called Zen got in and slammed the door and took off. The red called someone.

"Hey... we can't make it, something came up. Get everyone to my house now." He said.

He looked at me but before I could hear him speak my world went black.

A/N

Casey (Author): That was something.

Yoosung: *crying* I feel so bad for Heejung.

*In comes Jiwoo*

Jiwoo: YOU IDIOTIC AUTHOR I READ YOUR PLANS THERE IS- *Smacked with a fry pan, passes out*

Casey: Shhhhh

Yoosung: Casey, what happens to Haylee? And was that Seven?!

Casey: I say nothing! *disappears*

Yoosung: Well Everyone I hoped you enjoyed Chapter Three: The Boy In The Alley! Vote, Comment and share! Tell us who should come in next!

Casey: ...... Yoosung...

Yoosung and Casey: BYE!