let me in!

hey guys! so the chapter before this one called 'what we both want' has been privated (which is so dumb since i have chosen my story to be mature and my chapter shouldn't be off the record after all of that work) because of sexual content.

so to read it (if you give a shit haha) you have to:

remove it from your library

follow me

then put it back into your library and see if the chapter comes up. if you already follow me it still freaks out so you have to unfollow and then follow again and do the process to see it. if you still can't, let me know, i can help you out buddy! i'm sorry though guys :( but if you don't care to read some smut then just continue along.

music:

half time - amy winehouse

cheryl tweedy - lily allen

btstu (edit) - jai paul

z.m

"roll up your sleeve." the boy asks as we  sit on some park bench with a peachy, orange sunset beaming down on us  making our skin and hair look pinkish in the light. it's warmer today  and my whole body lazed as my back rests leisurely against the red seat,  gazing at the kid who looks just as loose as i do.

it's been a day since that little...  bathroom incident, and to be honest, my heart feels so alive. it's like  the muscles and the vessels inside of me had been stripped bare of all  of it's grittiness and it's now immaculate - sparkling at the kid with  golden eyes. i can feel my blood pumping through me and i'm so aware of  things i never payed attention to until now. like the chatter of the  red-chested robin birds behind us, asking for some crumbs, or maybe the  fact that i find calmness in the breeze. i'm talking absolute rubbish, i  know, but i feel like i'm still fading on some high that i can't credit  to drugs. i'm as sober as a judge, but i'm not even worried about it.

liam is in his school uniform and it's well  after school so the park is almost vacant. the thick blades of grass  dance across the hillside with daisies peeking through - making their  presence known shyly in the solitude of nature. liam is so immensely  beautiful and it feels so oddly romantic being here, it being far more  intimate than yesterday where we had our tongues down each others  throats and satisfied our desires. i should probably feel guilty for how  wild we had gotten yesterday - i should of been more soft and vanilla  with him - but there's nothing about any of this that feels wrong.  especially with the way the seventeen year old stares at me. before i  thought it was overwhelming enough that he found interest in following me  around, but now there's this curiosity for sex and how much he seems to  adore the newness of it. i catch him sometimes copying my mannerisms,  like sitting with my legs apart or the way i smoke my cigarette. it's  rather adorable, i must admit.

thing is, i would of thought the chase  would get boring after we'd finally get our hands on each other and fuck  about in some slutty way and sate our needs, but of course, the bond  between us had only gotten stronger. i want it more now that i've had a touch of it. we both don't look at each other like i'm some intangible, older  guy who has a lot of experience in the bedroom and he isn't some  school boy fantasy - we just genuinely liked each other far more than we  should. the boy texted me to meet him here at this park and i expected  him to just want a favor from me, maybe get freaky in a couple of bushes  and wrap my lips around his dick and then call it a day. but it was so  different - fucking strange - as i walked over to him standing alone on  the foot path, hands tugging at the collar of his dress shirt. the  teenager held himself like he expected me to stand him up and not show.  but once he saw me, i won't ever forget it, the red in his lips and the  flecks of amber glowed and all of a sudden, he wrapped his arms around  my shoulders and hugged me - tight - hard enough so that our  bodies were flushed and he felt the rapid beat of my heart in my chest.  we stood like that for far too long to describe whatever this is between  us as some fling with insanely good sex, we were an odd friendship.