in sickness and in health

music: (probably favorite songs tbh)

lady midnight - leonard cohen

tears in the typing pool - broadcast

lust for life - iggy pop

z.m

"fuck, liam, you're so beautiful." i breathe out, my mind all over the place. our touches are burning and fixated on each other's bodies. we're both naked and it's everything we've already seen before, but this is so different -- so fucking intimate that it has me losing my breath. i have to take a second to take him all in even as he writhes in my lap. we're on my couch and i'm sure the whole city could see us through my windows right now, but we didn't give the slightest shit. my love for him was strangling me in the darkness of the midnight's shadows that clouded my judgment.

even though liam is tiny and i'm wrapped around him, the space on my couch is still cramped and awkward, but we don't seem to move. liam wraps his legs around my back and waist as i starts kissing his face and neck feverishly, blowing my hot breath along his jawline and against his collarbones, biting gently. he moans and rolls his head, exposing every inch of his skin to my teeth. he tries to speak, something, anything, but i shush him roughly with a growl, a hard bite to a vein in his neck, a suffocating kiss on his lips. liam sighs into my mouth and grasps wildly at my shoulders and the back of my head, fingers clinging to the soft bits of hair at the nape of my neck.

i have liam's thighs wrapped around my waist and his hair askew across his blushed face. his lips are the brightest red i had ever seen and i would say my bruising kisses are mostly to blame. there's a rapid beating in his chest that causes him shudder on top of me, hands clutching onto the thick tuffs of my hair for comfort. he's so hard and wet in between his legs that whenever he rocks his hips in desperation, i feel his length glide across my stomach and it has him prettily whimpering into my neck.

my fingers prep his hole slowly, losing every bit of control i have ever had. every so often my fingers would brush across that spot inside of him that had his eyes rolling back into his head from the tidal wave of pleasure that would crash into his body. there's nothing to compare the sight to, no one would even be nearly as gorgeous as liam. he seems to relish in just being fingered and having my hands kneading at his bum that i can't even imagine how good he'd feel with me inside of him. he craves everything i give him and i have to say, it's pretty fucking flattering to have someone this beautiful and responsive.

"c-come on, i'm ready, i want you." i hear him moan and i continue pumping my three fingers inside of him. desperately, his mouth is planted on mine in a wanton kiss. his tongue slides across mine in a messy snog but somehow it's everything i've ever fucking wanted. i feel his arms wrap around my neck and he's just delirious from my fingers.

"have you fingered yourself before, babe?" i ask, needing to know. our lips break apart softly and he nods, whimpering quietly. i know he's already so close as he grinds and rocks his hips against my hand, needing more.

"y-yes, when i was thinking 'bout you. only you." he admits and it just makes me groan, sliding my fingers out of him despite his pleads. my hands clasp at his waist, rolling us over and pinning him down onto my couch. his back collides with the cushions and his legs spread apart even more as his cheeks blush red. right here, he's so exposed and glowing under my affection that i can't really imagine him even more stunning than he is now.

i've fucked more people in my life than i have blacked out drunk, and that's saying something. but none of it was even equal to how much i wanted liam.

"shit, you have no idea how hot that is." i growl and i hear him burst out with a moan from my mouth's assault on his lips. my teeth sink into the thickness of his bottom lip, watching the way it bounces when i let go. my hands are pinned on each side of his head and his ankles needily brush across mine, as if he's just quietly begging, 'please, just take me.'