Chapter 1

Book four! Woo!

This book is my drug!!!! XD

lol

Dedicated to xMarauderx for helping me come up with the title for this book! ^-^

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ben's POV)

We finally came up with a solution. After trying so hard to come up with something, we settled on an idea. The idea was that I, was going to be as immiture as I could be. hehe, something im good at. We hoped that maybe she'd get so pissed off with me for my behavior she'd leave.

The idea, in more detail, was that I was going to talk back to her, ignore her, you know, that kind of stuff? So basically im just going to act like a dick towards her, but not towards MS or Kid.

Tomorrow marks the first day of this plan, For now, I need sleep. I've been up for two nights trying to come up with something. I just told kid the idea and he liked it. Rose and MS were already asleep, and kid just went to bed. Its like, 12:30am. I put the notebook on my desk and picked up my phone that was on the charger.

My finger lingered over links name, He had locked my number and his phone is always off. I know because when I try to send him a massage, it says "error occurred, try again later" and when I call him, It goes to voicemail.

I could try calling his house phone, but I don't even know that one. Zelda is like, the only person who knows it. I could ask her maybe but Link has probably informed her on whats happened. Sighing, I set my phone back down, locked the screen, and went to bed.

(Link's POV)

I must have cried myself to sleep or something, I woke up in the corner of my room, where I feel safe. I needed to take a shower. It was starting to drive me insane. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and got up, my knees were slightly weak, but I could still walk.

I pressed up against the door and listened for any signs of someone being here. Fuck, Zelda was here. I could hear her talking to Navi.

I decided to just fuck it and sneak to the bathroom. I slowly unlocked and opened the door, then the damn door decided to creak. Shit. Navi and Zelda shut up. "Link?" she called. Shit shit shit. I retreated back in my room and closed the door again. Then locked it and leaned against it. "Link seriously, Talk to me. Show some sort of existence." I said nothing but taped on the door. "good enough I guess. You need to come eat something, Link when was the last time you ate?" Five days ago. "Link... Your worrying me..." If I open this door, she'll see one, how fucking pale I look from the lack of food, sleep and sunlight, and two, she'll see how bloodshot my eyes are from Lack of sleep and Crying.

I look like hell. I know I do. I went over to my desk and wrote something on a paper, then slid it under the door for her. She picked it up.

(Zelda's POV)

I picked up the paper he slid to me and unfolded it.

I haven't eaten in five days and I refuse to come out of this room.

(Link's POV)

"Link you know you cant stay in there forever. You're going to have to come out eventually" I gripped the door knob, then released it and wrote another letter.

Go downstairs and ill be down soon, I wanna take a shower before you see what I look like, to be honest, I probably look like hell

I gave her the note and she was silent as she read it. "fine, ill be downstairs making YOU food" I listened as her footsteps got quieter and her talking started up again with Navi. I gave it a minuet, then slowly opened my bedroom door.