Chapter 13

Major time skip here. Just... yeah XD

Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

(Ben's POV)

It was the day before valentines day. February 13th. Link has been so caught up in his school he's sorta locked himself out of the world. In a way. He seems distant.

I wanna do something special tomorrow. Prove to him exactly how much i love him. There is still a sense of emptiness inside me. I feel as though i need to redeem myself. Win back all of links heart for good. But how? I had one thought and i smiled to myself for thinking it.

I just hope link isnt planning the same thing. Then again, he probably forgot tomorrow was valentines day.

(Link's POV)

I hate everything. Everyday Cameron does something to make fun of me and everyday i come home and try to forget the day. He has succeeded in driving Sarah away from me. yeah, one of my Best friends. I dont know how, i dont know why he did it, Hell, i dont even know what he told her but all i know is she hates me. I come home and Do homework. Im always asking for extra credit and right now im working on something for history class as an extra credit assignment.

basically you have to pick a topic, get it approved and then right about it. I decided to do the history of the triforce because why not?

I sat here, typing on my stupid computer and i was so lost in focus, i didnt even realize Zelda was here. "Link, we need to talk" I ignored her and continued working. "hello? Earth to link?" Still nothing from me. "Ganon stole the triforce." Nope. "Theres a mob of cuckoos outside your door." Nadda. "For god's sake link" She came over and closed my computer lid. "the fuck?" "You need to stop this" "stop what?" "This, Locking yourself away thing. Whats going on?" "nothing. Everything is fine." "link, do you know what day it is?" "February 13th Why?" She sighed. i took a drink of water. "forget you" She left my house.

Okay then.

(Ben's POV)

"he still in his own little world?" "yeah, ben, i hate to break it to yah, but getting him to go on a date or even acknowledge that tomorrow is valentines day is going to be a challenge." "yeah, but i still want to surprise him somehow mean i have one idea. I never thought i'd say it but, Zelda, we're going shopping..." "OMG YAY!!!"

We browsed stores and found nothing good evough. I ended up getting a rose but there was still one thing i really wanted to get. "Come with me" "okay" i led her to the jewelry store. "Wait, Omg ben are you going to?" "shh, dont you dare fangirl. Yes i may be planning that" "omg, thats amazing... oh, sorry im sorta fangirling" "yeah"

I pulled out my phone.

Ben: Hey Love, hate to interrupt you studies but i have a quick Question. Gold or Silver?

it didnt take long for him to reply

Link: Silver. why?

Ben: I was just wondering, you asked me that i just wanted to ask you

Link: Okay then, im gonna get back to work. <3

Ben: Ok <3

"he prefers silver." "okay"

We looked at rings. Suprizingly, i ended up getting one. Zelda smiled at me. "Good luck tomorrow" "thanks" "dont be nervous. I suggest you either goto his house now or call him or something so you can tell him tomorrow's valentines day" "okay, i will" She winked and we parted ways. I cant believe im going to do this.

(Link's POV)

There was a knocking at the door and i stopped typing and went to get it. "well you look sorta nerdy, with your glasses and all" "'uh... thanks?" I chuckled. "so, do you know what tomorrow is?" "the 14th" "yeah and what else?" he said, then pecked me on the cheek. "um..." it hit me. "oh my god tomorrow's valentines day" I face palmed myself. "How did i forget something like that?" "i dont know" "I didnt get my boo anything" "hm... If you wanna make up for it, come one a date with me tomorrow" "What time?" "Hm.... I dont know?" "we dont have school tomorrow so any time is fine" "okay, how about... 12pm?" "Sure." "okay, see you tomorrow then?" "yeah" he kissed me and then left.

How could i forget something like that?

------------------------------------------------------------------

by now you probably all know what going to happen. This is the final chapter in this book, then there is an epilogue. Book five is called "Church Bells" and i already have the cover made and everything.

See you in the epilogue!

Peace out guys!

(sorry if this chapter was so short)