Chapter 7

okay wow, this book is going quickly XD

lol.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

(Ben's POV)

Could my life get any worse? First i get grounded for like, five months, then i get my phone taken away. NOW KID HATES ME. I have no idea what i did, I mean, i know hes short tempered but i didnt even do anything to piss him off! We're walking down to work now and he keeps ignoring me.

"Okay holy shit, this isnt funny anymore. Tell me what i did." i said, Stepping in front of him. he glared at me then pushed past and kept walking. "Oh my god, at least say something" he made a motion like he was zipping his lips and throwing away the key. That childish gesture was enough to shut me up. "fine"

I rolled my eyes at him and we past links house. he was on his porch sketching with music in. he looked up and i smiled at him. Kid stopped and glared at me. "five minutes" he said. I ran over to link and he smiled. "Hi" he said, taking out his earbuds. "hey" "whats wrong boo?" "um... i have bad news." "okay, what?" "MS grounded me for five months and took my phone" his eyes widened. Z"omg why?" "cause i 'took roses ring' no, MS put it in my room and then framed me for it as part of his fucking plan" "wow, that sucks" "yeah,so whatcha drawin?" "nothing really. I was just kinda sketching things." he showed me the paper. "holy shit link these are amazing" "thanks" he smiled. "ben come on" Kid said, walking away. "I gotta go, stop by the shop at some point today, you know, as a coincidence" i winked. "okay, i will" he kissed me lightly and smiled as i walked away. I smiled back. "Ben!" I chuckled and then ran to catch up with kid.

"Will you please tell me why you're mad at me?" "Im not mad at you im mad at MS and im just trying not to strangle the crap out of everyone, f i were mad at you i wouldn't have just let you have five minutes with your boyfriend." "oh" "yeah, MS is coming down to the shop at 12 by the way" "okay, and why are you mad at him?" "cause the way he treats you and link pisses me off. Hes been talking nonstop about how hes going to split you and him apart. Its absolutely sick!" he said, throwing his hands up in frustration.

"oh..." "by the way, when hes on his stupid honeymoon he's going to put me in charge of watching you, just thought i should point that out now even though its four months away. meaning you'll be able to see link" "seriously?" "yeah he didnt think through that enough, so unless he asks jackson to stay with us, you can go like, everyday if you want" "awesome!"

We entered the shop and he turned the sign to open. "Wait, no, If they get married there is no way im going to get rid of her! Dammit!" "ben revenge really isnt the answer" "Yeah well its what he fucking deserves" "ben, i know, you know what, tis your choice" he said, like an old wise man or something. "old wise one, tell me your ways" i said, sarcastically. he glared me "seriously, watch it boy, im not that old" "sure if you count..." "silence" he said, Clamping my lips together. I laughed when he let go.

"Go sit in the break room or something, ill call you out f i need you" "Okay" I walked back there and sighed as i sat on the couch. I was so bored. "you know, you could always talk to me" I sat up quickly. I knew that voice all too well, but where was it coming from. "the fuck?" Im hearing things. there was a cackling and i hugged my knees to my chest. "i thought you were dead" i mumbled. "its not that easy to get rid of me." he laughed. Kid came into the break room and the laughing stopped. "ben..." he started. "are you okay?" I looked at him. "hes not gone" "who's not gone?" "D.L...." "what are you talking about? You saw Link kill him" "Hes not gone. he was just talking to me" "you're hearing things ben"

I sighed, maybe i was. "What did you want?" "I was going to ask if you knew where the stupid stapler was" "i dont, wasnt it on the front desk?" "yeah it was. gah nevermind ill go look again" "okay"