Chapter 6

(Links's POV)

Zelda woke me up by jumping on the bed next to me. "Link wake up!" She yelled. I stuffed a pillow in her face and she growled at me. "Fuck off" i mumbled. "LLLIIIINNNNKKKK" "fine okay, im up" I Pushed myself up and then winced in pain. "ow, fuck, i forgot about my arm" "haha! nice one!" "stop screaming" "sorry" She crawled off the bed and i uncover myself and then swung my feet off the bed.

"Hows your foot?" "Gee mom, i dont know yet" I said, smiley cockily at her. She glared at me. "Funny" I chuckled and got up. i flinched a bit then took a step. "its a lot better i can tell you that" I had sort of a smallish limp cause it hurt a little. "You need asistance?" she asked. "i got it" "okay" she said, giving up and walking out of the room. I rolled my eyes at her teasingly and she stuck her togue out at me.

My foot got used to the slight pinch of pain and i could walk almost normally. I walked to the bathroom and did all that morning stuff and then went back to the guests room and sat back on the bed. I Texted ben.

Link: You up boo?

Ben: Yup, i didn't really have a choice, Kid kicked me out of his room XD Im sitting in my room now, are you home?

Link: no, but im getting ready to go there :P Zelda is acting like a mother. lol

Ben: lol. text me when you get home and ill come over, for now, I NEED NOMZ XD

Link: haha, Okay then. Ttyl <3

Ben: Byee <3

I smiled and then took my phone and walked to the kitchen, where Zelda's mom ushered my to the table to eat. I sat next to Zelda who smiled at me and i poked her. She glared at me and poked me back. Zelda's mother smiled at us in her 'i Remember when...' type of way "oh no, mom no dont you dare tell a story" She sat across from us and Zelda put her head on the table.

"I remember when you two were little, you used to tease each other all the time. I especially remember you link, always teasing Zelda how only boys could use a sword." I chuckled. "i dont think she could pick up a sword, no offense" Zelda glared at me and her mother laughed. "Wanna bet? Ill cut off your..." "Zelda!" her mother scolded. Zelda giggled. "speaking of swords. where did you put mine?" "its by the door, I cleaned it for you" Z's mom said. "Thanks" "no problem! Now, Chef will bring your breakfast, i have to be somewhere, ill be back late" "Alright, What about dad?" "hes not feeling too well so let him rest" "alright, bye mom" "Bye Zelda, bye link" "bye" she left.

(Ben's POV)

I walked to the kitchen and everyone else was at the table. I went over and sat next to kid, who looked at me and chuckled. MS and Rose looked awfully happy today. I stifled my laughter. "You two have fun last night?" Kid said. I put a hand over my mouth to help hold back my laughter and Both rose and Ms glared at us. "Perverts..." MS mumbled under his breath. both me and Kid were trying so hard not to laugh.

Rose served breakfast and we ate talking about randomness. MS and Rose wouldn't shut up about their wedding. Shit. I forgot they were engaged. I finished breakfast and went to my room. I laid on my bed and stared at the ceiling. How was i supposed to break them apart by the time their wedding rolled around. They had apparently scheduled it for June 5th... Its January 17th. I have Like, Less than four months to get them apart. I wasn't going to let MS win.

I Walked back out of my room and MS and Rose were still talking about their damn wedding. "Oh! Ben! Come here!" "Why?" "just come here!" I walked over to them and rose started touching my hair. "could you not?" "Shh boy, im just seeing something" I rolled my eyes and she let my hair flop back down. "maybe we could shorten it by an inch?" "Woah wait what?" i said, suddenly paying more attention. "we want you to look nice if your going to be best man" "Woah hold up, who said anything about me being best man" "Ben dont be a sour apple, you'd be perfect!" "yeah, i dont care. Im not doing it. hell, you'll be lucky if i even show up to your damn wedding" "Ben what the hell is your problem?" "i dont have a problem, you do" "I do not!" "really? OH, let me check your phone, You're a virgin right? OMG you're moving in with him?" i mocked. "And to answer your question, No, Im not a virgin, happy? And yes, im proud to have lost it to link." "Thats disgusting" Rose scoweled. "You two, are the ones who wanted to know oh and one more thing. this asshole right here is terrible, at keeping things a secret. You know, you should be careful who you tell things too because someone you dont want finding out is going to be told that secret. You lied to me, To us. Im turning the tables. You WILL fear me" I spat, then walked out of the house and slammed the door as hard as i could.