Chapter 5

You guys are gonna kill me in future chapters.

No spoilers

also, I heard somewhere that Zelda's mother died? Same with both links parents? Im so confused, so for the sake of this story, im just gonna keep Zelda's parents in it, but if someone could clear this up with me in the comments then that would be much appreciated.

----------------------------------------------------------------

(links POV)

Im sitting here at the table in Zelda's kitchen as her mother is freaking out, tending to the wound on my Right arm and scolding me to be more careful. There was a small cut above my left eye, I figured that out the hard way, and Zelda was tending to that one.

Ben was sitting across from me at the table playing some sort of game on his phone. I flinched as Zelda's Mom stuck a needle in me. yeah I mean, I knew I needed stitches "a warning would've been nice" "sorry, I thought you wouldn't notice" she joked slightly.

Zelda chuckled little and wrapped a bandage around my head. "you look like a warrior or something now link" ben said, looking up at me from the top of his eyes. "thanks" he smiled and I smiled back. I flinched again as Z's mom continued to stitch up my arm. "okay, you needed 8 stitches if you care" "ive had worse" "true" She finished up and then bandaged me arm. "alright, you should rest now, if you'd like, you can stay hear tonight in the guests room so you don't have to walk on your ankle, you didn't break it but its defiantly sprained." "okay" "ill be in my room so you guys can do whatever." "why don't we just go in the living room so you don't have to walk up the stairs to my room" "sure ok and it doesn't hurt that much" "link..." she said accusingly. "ok fine it hurts, but it doesn't bothers me, shall we bring up that ganon has... um.. nevermind"

we went to the living room and Ben made me use him as a pillow so he could cuddle with me. he gently ran his fingers over my forehead. "thanks by the way" "for what?" "breaking the seal" "anything for you boo" "you forgive me right?" "Of course Ben"

Zelda forced me to put a pillow under my foot and commanded me not to move. "what if.." she knew what I was gonna say and cut me off. "Okay there's exceptions to that Link" she said, glaring at me. Me and ben chuckled. She Sat on the other couch and leaned back.

"Im bored" ben complained. "same" "Link, how's your foot?" "It really doesn't hurt that badly" "I don't believe you" "guys wait shush" Ben said, answering his phone. he got up and walked out of the living room.

(Ben's POV)

"hello?" "hey ben, its Kid" "oh, haha, hey" "hi, where are you?" "Zelda's.. why?" "well, I need to talk to you" "about..?" "why do you have drugs in your closet?" My eyes widened. "Why were you in my room? let alone my closet!" "hey it wasn't me, ask MS that question, hes the one who found them." "shit!" "Ben why do you have them?" "Because I do, is that a problem?" "no, I didn't say that where did you get them?" "Oh my god, can you just lay off? Its not like its meth or something! so what if I have a little marijuana, its not gonna kill me!" "ben you need to calm down" "Oh im not freaking out at that, why was MS in my room?!" "I don't know Ben, look, he wants you to come home" "Fine, ill be there soon" I hung up and went back in the living room. "was that Kid?" "yeah, um.. I gotta go."

"okay" I sat next to Link again and kissed him. "MS was in my room" "why?" "I don't know... but hes freaking out cause he found something that I didn't want anyone to know about, ill stop by tomorrow. text me ok?" "okay" I kissed him quickly and left.

it was raining. perfect. It wasn't raining very hard and I walked home. I could feel the hot, thick, blood dripping from my eyes. I was absolutely pissed. I walked through the door and MS came up to me. "Explain" he said, annoyed, holding a bag in front of my face. "Why were you in my room?" I spat at him, ripping the bag from his grip. "Why do you have drugs?" I growled. "Why the fuck is that your business?" "at least explain where you got them" "Somewhere, happy?! I yelled, storming past him and going in my room, then Slamming my door shut and locking it.