Chapter 3

I dont fucking care if this story includes things that dont really happen in LOZ, i just kinda add my own twists here and there XD.
kinda like sandbox mode in games that have that feature.
or...
something like that XD

--------------------------------------------------------------

(Ben's POV)

"what the fuck are you doing?" "Shh, just calm down ben, im not gonna hurt you" "right, like i believe that" "have you ever wished you could just... dissapear, ben?" "what do you mean?" "you know, just kinda, vanished?" "Where are you going with this?" this whole time he was pinning me against the wall. He smirked and then dragged me somewhere. I didnt know where we were going for he had his hand covering my eyes but then the dark night seemed to get darker. the familiar freezing brick of some sort of stone wall.

He uncovered my eyes and his face was inches from mine. I could feel his hot breath on my lips. he let out a small chuckle and kissed me. I pushed him back. "the fuck?!" "dont fight it ben..." He kissed me again and when i tried to move to push him back, it was like i was stuck, like my body was physically frozen. his lips were still pressed against mine when i felt as if my body had been released from something. his lips were no longer on mine and i was in the dark. It was pitch black so i faded my eyes out and i could see almost clearly. I looked like i was sitting in a wood box or something, though it caved in and curved in some areas.

I had no idea where i was.

I must have fallen asleep cause i woke up and i could see perfectly, i could see the outside world. i put my hand up as if reaching out and i hit something. I knocked on it. "what the fuck?!?!" I was pounding on whatever this barrier was at this point and i eventually gave up. I sat back and i could see people walk by, but they didn't even seem to notice me.

(Links POV)

"So how long exactly are you going to make him suffer?" "i dont know, until im satisfied, knowing him, hes gonna try something childish" "and?" "ill let him suffer without my love for a while" "okay, right well im bored and its nice out, lets go for a walk" "fine" I grabbed a small jacket and my sword and shield, something i feel the need to carry everywhere now and we left.

There was a slight windchill but other than that, it was beautiful outside. Navi followed us. "we're going by the Shop" i said "why?" "just come on, i want to see if ben is there" "you sly dog" "woof" She giggled and we went down to the shop, there were a few people lingering around inside and Kid was on his phone, MS looked frusterated. Kid saw me. "Ill call you back" He hung up the phone and ran over to me. "Please tell me you know where ben is" "wait, what? I came to see if he was here..." "oh how sweet, sadly, hes not here" "wait, what are you talking about?" "yesterday, me and him took the long way home after i closed up shop and then D.L. wanted to talk to him and Ben promised he'd be home and holy shit im freaking out because this is my fault." "no, not entirly. I think DL might have something to do with this. Ill be back"

I left the shop and walked into direct sunlight. "oh god seriously? I was sleeping!" "i dont care, wheres ben?" "i dont know what your talking about" he said, yawning. "Bull shit, where is he?" he chuckled and smirked. "look for him" he disappeared and I felt like crying. okay, yeah i mean, im still slightly pissed off at ben but knowing hes gone is going to wreck me. the triforce on my hand burned slightly as i clenched my fist. "ow" i complained.

Seeing the triforce on my hand made me realize that i needed to go find him. Now. I drew my sword out and ran through the crowd of people. they looked at me with a look of concern as i ran towards the back of town.

I arrived. The back of town is somewhat like a maze of buildings with the clocktower in the center. Some even called this the shadow realm cause it gives off that eerie type of effect. I walked through slowly, making sure nothing was going to jump out at me. i mean, you never know in a place like this.

I had my shield in one hand and my sword in the other. It was like a ghost town back here. The streetlights were on even though it was morning, yeah, it was that dark back here. DL scared me by jumping up when i passed under a streetlamp. I swung my sword and nearly sunk it into his skin, his sword was exactly mirrored to mine. i lowered it and he lowered his. "Is he here?" "sure, i guess you could say that" "Dammit DL tell me where he is!" He smirked and kept darting his eyes behind me.

(Ben's POV)

I heard voices, male voices. tow of them, they were yelling. I could hear everything. It was dark being the back of town. I looked over to see who the voices were coming from and it was link. Well, link and DL. I put my hands on the Side of this whatever it was and pounded on it. I had no idea if you could hear my on the outside but i tried. "Link!" his head whipped around. Wait, did he hear me? He looked Shocked. "What did you do?!" He yelled at DL. "Fixed your problem" "What problem?" "he hurt you didn't he, he deserves a punishment." my heart broke at the reminder, i had hurt link... i couldnt deny that.

He looked like he was about to give up. "Link!" he looked back. "Link can you hear me?" "yes! What the fuck happened?" he came up to the whatever it was. "i dont know... c-can you see me?" "No, i cant, can you see me?!" "yes clear as day, i thought i was in some sort of glass or something" "No ben, your in a statue made of wood" it clicked, he turned me back to my old self, an elegy of emptiness statue.

"Link, i want you to know something... I really am sorry about saying that stuff to you... I didnt mean it" "save it ben" he said softly. "I need to get you out of here" 'how?" "the only way to break the seal is if you can defeat the one who sealed it in the first place." DL said Smirking. Link put his hand on the side of it and i put mine over top of his. I felt flesh. he pulled away and looked a bit freaked out. "Ben did you just put your hand where mine was?" "yes?" "holy fuck" DL looked panicked. "Wait, did you feel my..." he put his hand up again and i put mine over them. "ben i can see your hands" "can you feel them?" "yes can you feel mine?" "yes i can" "Shit shit shit no what?!" DL screamed. "This wasnt supposed to happen! Wait, you can only touch the parts of him that are against you, like a shadow, its a shadow seal. Theres no way he has enough room in there to be able to do that"

He laughed maniaclly. "Link..." "Shh... ben i need silence." I squeezed his hand and he squeezed it back. "Link... are you okay?" "im fine ben, Im sorry for leaving you, i alwas do that, leave before i let you finish talking. Im sorry" '"Dont be sorry link" He looked back at DL then at me. He got up and picked up his sword. "Go ahead, anything you do is gonna be reflected back on you" "Ben, do you have your phone?" "yes!" "Text one of the others to come and bring potions and stuff." "Ok!" "you dipshit that wont work" he said, nervously. "oh? and why not?" "C-cause i said so" "You afraid of loosing? Huh? That night, you Faked your fucking sympathy didnt you? You could give less of a shit if we broke up or not. You just wanted it confirmed, didnt you?" "so what if you're right link? Does any of that matter anymore, Be glad you found him, he'd have probably starved to death or something if you didnt find him today"

(Kid's POV)

My phone went off and my eyes widened. "okay everyone shut up" i held up a finger and read the text outloud. "Behind the clocktower, bring potions, DLvsLink, shits gonna go down and YOU CANT LET LINK DIE" MS grunted. "Dude you need to fucking Lay off. Listen to me, Ben's Life is at risk, Link's Life is at risk, you need to stop. Why does it matter rather they are together or not?" "they're supposed to be fighting each other to the death..." "STOP. Put yourself in bens place, if rose was being forced away from you how would you feel?" he was silent. "Exactly, now shut your damn mouth and come on"

----------------------------------------------------------------
See you in the next chapter ;)

Mwahahah im so evil!

Peace out guys!