Epilogue

(Ben's POV)

It was the morning of Valentines day. I was pacing my room and i was basically freaking the fuck out. How the HELL was i going to go about this. I was biting my nails again. Its a habit i SERIOUSLY need to break. I was nervous as hell. We had agreed on something not too fancy, but just.. nice... as we called it and i hated wearing this stupid outfit. I mean, it looks good on me but i still hated it.

I kinda was excited to see what link was going to wear. We were going to the medow. its such a beautiful place. MS was at my bedroom door. "you okay?" "yeah just sorta nervouse" "about what?" oh thats right i didnt tell him. "Uh... Well.. Um..." "you're going to propose to link?" "How did you know that? Are you like, reading my mind or something?" "no, You're squeezing the hell out of the box" "oh" "Dont be nervous Ben, really" "well what if he says no?" "You really think he's going to say no?" "No, but, i mean... uhg!" "ben really stop worrying" "I cant!" I sat on my bed and rolled the little blue velvet box around in my hand.

I opened it and the shiny silver ring gleamed in the light. My date with link was in less than a half hour. "Okay im like, Tripping" "Ben you'll be fine" "okay fine" "just breath ben" I did. I took deep breaths and managed to calm myself a bit. This morning, i had literally bleached my teeth twice and i swear i nearly scrubbed my fucking skin off in the shower.

I've been nervous since last night. I stood up again and fixed the plaid Flannel shirt i was wearing over a white tee. I hated wearing jeans. Just, the idea of having my boots hidden pisses me off. I dont know why, it just does. I pushed that thought aside. "Ben, you should get ready to go" I looked over at the clock. Ten minutes, It takes five to get to links house. "yeah, i should" I put on a black Zip up hoodie and kept it unzipped, then put the ring in my pocket.

I cant believe im going through with this. I looked at myself in the mirror. I wasnt wearing my piercing and i decided to put it in before i left. "Good luck Ben" MS said to me as i walked past him. "thanks..."

(Link's POV)

I did a bit of school while waiting for ben and Navi kept saying how good i looked in normal clothing. "shut up" I said, Blushing slightly. "He's going to LOVE you're outfit" "okay, you know you're staying here right" "i knowwwww" "I dont even know when ill be home." "Dont worry, You know Zelda always comes to watch me!" "yeah i know" "she should be here... Now" Zelda walked in. "ooo, Someone looks handsom" She said, Poking me in the chest. "dont do that" she giggled. "happy valentines day!" "same to you ms pink" She was in a pink dress with a pink flower clip in her hair, and her makeup was done in pink too, as was her nails. "My mom made me wear this but i love it!" "why?" "She wanted me to 'Represent love' on the day of love" "well then"

There was a knocking at the door and Zelda went and got it, as she was literally two steps away. I went to the Kitchen to calm myself slightly. I dont know why i was excited, Me and Ben have never gone on a date on valentines day before. We've always been too busy fighting or something but now that this drama is over, We can go on one. I feel like its just a much more romantic time to have a date than just any other day.

"LINK ITS YOUR BOYFRIEND!" I smiled.

(Ben's POV)

"do you have it?" "yes Shhh" "Just asking!" Link walked up to me and Zelda took a step back. he greeted me with a kiss. "you look adorable benny" "as do you uh... Linky?" he chuckled. "your crazy, this is why i love you" he said, throwing his arm around me. "we're going now" "okay, you two have fun!" "BUT NOT TOO MUCH FUN!!! IF ONE OF YOU COMES HOME PREGNANT ILL KILL YOU!!!" Navi added then laughed. "I don't think thats physically possible Navi" Link said. "I was kidding stupid!" "I know" "just go on your date already" "ok, Bye"

We walked to the medow. it was a warm day but chilly enough you need at least a light sweater. Its not quite spring yet, sadly. The air seemed to take on a whole new stage of romantic when we got to the medow, the birds chirped in peaceful harmonies and the wind just added to it. The sun was shining bright across the meadow and link smiled at me. "This is already the best day ever" "yeah"

he stopped me and kissed me. We spent a majority of the day just enjoying being together. I mean, we stayed out here till sunset. Thats when i decided it was time. It had to be done now, it was perfect. "Link can i ask you a question?" "Sure, whats up?" "uh.. well..." I gathered the courage i needed and took a deep breath. "Link..." I put my hand in my pocket and grasped the box. "You probably ever expect me to be the one doing this, but...." I pulled out the box and the second his eyes caught a glimpse of it he cupped a hand over his mouth.

I got down one knee...

"Link... will you marry me?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Omg...

O....

M...

G....

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG *Fangirls*

YESSS!!! BEN PROPOSED!!! HOLY SHIT YES!!!

OMG!!!!!!

Oh god sorry, im fangirling.

Thanks for reading guys! Im gonna leave you off on this cliffhanger till the next book.

Peace out guys!

Also, Book Five is called "Church Bells"

Stay tuned! ^-^