Chapter 4

(Links POV)

Other voices rang out through the empty streets. DL jumped in front of them and held his sword out. "leave them alone" "why should i? hm... maybe i should lock you up too" he said, slowly raising his sword to touch zelda with it. I held my sword in front of his throat. "dont you fucking dare" I lowered my sword as he turned to me and smirked. "im stronger than you think Link, hahahah that rythmed." "stop being childish, are we gonna fight or what?" I said, feeling more easy about this. I know im gonna win, for ben. "where's ben?" MS noticed the agley of emptiness statue and rushed over to it. "hes in here, its sealed with shadow magic, the seal can only be broken by killing the one who created the seal. ben can you hear me?" "yes"

"hey link, You shouldnt let your guard down" He swung at me and i dodged it. "yeah and you should announce things before you attack" I swung at him and he vanished. "Where the fuck did you go?!" "LINK!!!" Zelda yelled and an arrow went flying past me. "Fuck! thanks Z" "no prob" I was sorta helpless cause i didnt have my bow on me. "to make things fair, ill stay up here, figure out a way up and we'll have a real fight!"

I looked around and saw a stack of crates. I jumped on one and then climbed them like stairs. I put my sword in the sheath and tossed the shield on the roof of the building, then gripped the ledge and pulled myself up. I was now on the roof but the only problem was, i was on the wrong side. I picked up my shield and took a running jump to the other side. I landed with a rollout and pulled my sword out as i stood back up. "oh, nice move, where'd you learn that one? Pre-k?" he laughed. I grunted at him and lifted my sword. "Your a real bastard you know?" "Why thank you, i take pride in that" he laughed. "that wasnt a compliment" I swung at him and He dodged it and swung back.

He laughed as it cut across my arm slightly, causing me to yelp in pain. "sucks to be you!" he said, then jumped off the roof of the building. I fell to my knees and held my arm. "LINK COME ON! DONT GIVE UP!" Ben yelled. Though i couldn't see him, i knew he was probably terrified out of his mind. I put on knee up and pushed myself up, using me sword for help. I Jumped off the building as well and landed on my feet. A shock of pain ran through me but not enough to stop me.

I ran after the fucker and we ended up in a small clearing. he swung at me. "weak i see?" he laughed. he let his guard down. I raised my sword and i had sort of a crowd now. MS Was carrying the statue and ben was complaining. Zelda was holding onto kids arm, though shes seen me fight before, they knew what would happen next. All of them did. I Walked up to him and in one swift movment, jabbed my sword through him, he must have snapped out of whatever trance he was in cause his sword did the same.

We both fell to our knees holding the swords. I pulled his sword out of me and held my stomach. Kid ran up to me and handed me a potion. 'Link dont you dare die' i heard as i coughed up blood, but i didnt know if he was actually talking. My vision began to get blurry and he forced me to drink the potion.

My world stopped spinning, My wound stopped bleeding and Im guessing all that was left was a scar. I coughed and held myself up with my hand. "is he okay?" I heard ben ask meakly. Ben. I Got off the ground slowly, it hurt like hell but i didnt care, I won this for ben. I walked up to him and noticed the seal had been broken. I hugged him and he hugged me back.

"I love you so much" "i love you more" "Link promise me you wont ever leave again" "i promise"

(Ben's POV)

"boys..." MS said, "i owe you two a apology... Look, i shouldnt have acted the way i did with you two, i realized its unfair the way i treat you guys, im sorry. You dont have any reason to forgive my for putting you through hell for three almost four years. I shouldve just let you guys be together. so, will you ever forgive me?" me and link looked at eachother and chuckled. "sure, but we're still gonna make you suffer by like, making out in front of you and stuff." i joked. MS rolled his eyes. "starting now" link added, then pressed his lips against mine. Did this mean it was finally over?

Not quite...

This is only it for now.

I know we'll have problems in the future but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

For now, im glad to have him again.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Omg yay! MS accepts them! FINALLY! omg anywho, this may seem like that last chapter but its not. Im like, not that mean people! The book just started! XD

anyway, i feel seriously sick and im pretty sure i have a fever (its freezing in my house and im overheated) plus its like, 12:00am so im going to bed.

See you in the next update!

Peace out guys!