Chapter 12

I got glasses, Turns out, they had my lenses in stock :D

so expect less typos :P

enjoy!

also, the new character "Cameron" Who you'll meet in this chapter, has sort of a shocking background ;)

No spoilers.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Link's POV)

My alarm woke me up the next morning. I hesitantly got up and got ready for the first day of school for me. yay...

"remind me again why i decided to go to school?" I said to Sarah, when she came. "I dont know, you're the one who even had the idea." "right" I locked my house door and we walked to the building. "Sadly, im not going to be the one to show you around because your a senior and im not, i dont know that hallway as wel, there should be someone in the office waiting." "okay"

The bell rang and she ran off to class. I walked to the office and the lady at the desk looked up at me. she did sort of a double take. "Oh, you must be the new student" "yeah" "hey, Never thought a hero like you would be here" "haha, well, theres a first for everything" "Cameron should be here soon, he's going to show you around." "okay"

A boy walked in through the hall. "Sorry, i got stopped. Im here now." "oh, speak of the devil" She joked. "You must be link" he said, walking up to me. "yea, and im guessing your cameron?" "yeppers!" "cool" He ran his hand through his cow licked hair, then replaced the red bandana he was wearing. he had his right ear periced twice and he had on a pair of fake glasses.

"Heres your schedual and locker combo, welcome to HCTDS" "thanks" HCTDS stood for Hyrule Castle Town Day School. its not the most original name but whatever. Cameron showed me around and then took me to my locker. "You have the same class as me next so ill walk you" "okay" He walked a few lockers away from me, Looking a the numbers then stopped at one and opened it.

I opened mine and put the stuff inside, and then I grabbed my books for the next class/first class of the day for me.

I have to admit, school was quite interesting, I seem to be quite popular.

At the end of the day, I walked Sarah and her sisters home. they sent the whole time texting. They had seriously changed in the past year or two, however long its been since ive seen them. "So, you talk to ben yet?" "not yet, I was planning on it today though" "oh, cool" "OMG IM GONA KILL HIM!" Shantay yelled. "What happened?" "Cameron is going to the mall with Mackenzie" "Wait, Like, are you serious?" Stacy said, Looking over at her sister. "I cant believe him!" "wait, Like, the senior dude?" Sarah asked. "Well gee, I wonder?" "Okay, sorry just wondering." "wait, you know hes the one who showed me around school today right?" "Fake glasses? Bandana?" "yeah" "yep that's him, you think you maybe could talk to him for me?" "uh..." "plllleeeeaassee?" "fine, sure." "Oh thank you!" Shantay squealed then hugged me.

We approached there front door and Shantay and Stacy ran inside. "you should come in for a bit, My mom wanted to meet you" "Okay" "warning, she might attack you" "haha, okay then" She led me in her house. "mom?" "Yes?" she said, coming out of the kitchen. She had her Blonde hair pulled up in a tight bun. "oh, you brought a friend, wait.... omg" "Mom, don't, please" "Oh but this is just so wonderful that the hero himself is standing in front of me." "he has a name you know" "I know, Oh your hair is even more perfect in person!" she said stroking my hair. I couldn't help but chuckle a little. "Okay mim, Mom that's enough. Go back in the kitchen please." "Fine" She smiled at me one more time then went back in the kitchen.

"sorry about her" "im used to it" "okay, well, you should go talk to your boyfriend, I believe you have something pretty important to discuss?" "yeah, ill see you tomorrow okay?" "ok" I left and Sarah closed the door behind me.