.: seventeen :.

*your pov*

"Why have you been ignoring me all day?" I ask Brendon who is silently sitting on my bed. "Did I do something?"

The silence between us is ripping my heart out. Brendon lets out a shaky sigh and starts to speak, avoiding eye contact.

"Y/n, I'm so sorry," he whispers.

"You cheated didn't you," I assume.

He shakes his head and a weight is lifted if my chest.

"Well, I'm not a mind reader so just tell me."

"You don't like me," he rushes out and I give him a look that screams 'what the fuck'. "I just wanted to give you some space because it seems you're interested in someone else."

"Where are you getting these lies from?" I cross my arms over my chest.

"Alysha said you've been going behind my back with Colson."

"Don't listen to sluts whose lives revolve around drama. Colson smells like weed and alcohol all the time, so I don't even like standing next to him," I explain, sitting next to Brendon on my bed.

"Oh," he says. "Good." He laughs lightly, kissing my cheek.

"I can't believe you were gonna let me go easily," I joke.

"Well Colson is tall and scary," he states.

      We laugh before I connect my lips to his. The kiss was soft and passionate, lasting about twenty or thirty seconds.

"Well, your fuckboy friends probably miss you so go make the group chat fun again," I smile and Brendon pulls out his phone and opens Snapchat.